Christina Model Discussion

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
I have removed the name that is allegedly being used on onlyfans by Christina, we do not allow the promotion of onlyfans pages here especially when the authenticity of the page is in doubt.

nuckingfut

I think on Onlyfans inorder to sell content you have to provide a picture of your ID and a picture of you holding your ID. There is a good chance this is legit.
Exactly. Believe me. Been chatting about it for over a month. But people can think what they want. I’ll enjoy lol.

CyFrog

I think if it is her that she may have started the subscription cost a bit high. She should have started it lower and then as she got more content then considered increasing it. Other than die hard fans I don't know how many will join at $20 per month if she only has 6 posts so far. Her old fans will join up just to see her again but I think she has a lot of work to do to get new ones. So many of the girls who are on Onlyfans are advertising themselves on Reddit and other places so if she really wants it to work she will need to really get the word out there.

Priest

I can also confirm that it's Christina and no scammer. She's posting recent pics and vids of her even some nudity.
Seems odd people are here pushing this site. I think I'll wait for a more reliable source (Mod) to confirm it's not a scam. Seems when people say "it's not a scam" it's a scam.

onetimefucker

I don't know if it's a scam or not, there is not that much content at the moment but those pics look more recent than when she quit her site:

Last edited by a moderator:

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
So @nuckingfut it seems to be just you and one other person promoting the onlyfans page(seen you over on reddit), I find it odd that she isn't promoting the page anywhere, and the person using the onlyfans page name on reddit refuses to offer any proof that she is indeed Christina.
It's looking more like a scam....

CyFrog

So @nuckingfut it seems to be just you and one other person promoting the onlyfans page(seen you over on reddit), I find it odd that she isn't promoting the page anywhere, and the person using the onlyfans page name on reddit refuses to offer any proof that she is indeed Christina.
It's looking more like a scam....
I'm not sure yet if it is a scam or not. I looked at what it takes to set up your account to be able to make money on Onlyfans. Two things that are asked for seem like it would make it harder to set up a scam account. The first is it requires a photo of your photo ID (Driver's License, Passport, etc) and then it also requires you to add a photo of you holding that ID.

I went ahead and subscribed to it for a month to see what was being posted. Some of the content that was posted doesn't seem like something she wouldn't have posted on any social media (other than one Tiktok video of her butt in tight shorts) and does seem a little more recent than any of the stuff that was for her site before it shut down. There are some new tattoos she didn't have back when she still had her site. There was a couple of videos posted yesterday where in the first video she is topless and has a towel around her waist which she drops (the video was taken from across a room so you don't get much detail below the waist when the towel is dropped). The second is just a continuation. Both videos are watermarked at the bottom with the onlyfans address. There are a couple of other nude photos that were posted when the account was first started as well as some lingerie photos, and her posing with a snake in some sexy poses. Most of the content if it isn't her making an OnlyFans would have to be from a recent ex or something cause I am not sure where the content would have come from otherwise.

I don't know that the content so far warrants the price tag of $20 a month but based on the ID requirements to even start making money on OnlyFans and the content posted makes me think it could infact be legit. If it is a scam then they are doing a good job with it thus far. I can't speak for the Reddit account though.

Last edited by a moderator:

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
To me it just doesn't sit right, given the fan base she had it makes zero sense to start an onlyfans page and do zero promotion, there seems to be just 2 random people advertising it.
You would have thought she would have mentioned it on either her twitter, Instagram or TikTok, the other bit that stands out is the reddit user under the same name as the onlyfans page, the members asked her to provide a little proof to validate the page and straight away the person stopped replying.
If the page is genuine it seems strange to refuse to provide proof as that just cuts the potential subscriber number down and leads to people believing it's a scam.

CyFrog

Oh I get it. I sent the account a message on Onlyfans and said there were some who were skeptical it was really her and suggested maybe she could do a brief video saying "Welcome to my Onlyfans". It is possible since it is brand new that she isn't fully committed to this yet and is testing the waters before fully diving in. The part that gets me is the content posted so far is not something that she would have posted on social media typically unless she was wanting to get back into the sex work industry or unless someone hacked her's or her guy's phone.

Priest

To me it just doesn't sit right, given the fan base she had it makes zero sense to start an onlyfans page and do zero promotion, there seems to be just 2 random people advertising it.
You would have thought she would have mentioned it on either her twitter, Instagram or TikTok, the other bit that stands out is the reddit user under the same name as the onlyfans page, the members asked her to provide a little proof to validate the page and straight away the person stopped replying.
If the page is genuine it seems strange to refuse to provide proof as that just cuts the potential subscriber number down and leads to people believing it's a scam.
Didn't she get divorced fairly recently? Wonder if it's an ex trying to make money off her past popularity by posting images they took while married. Just a guess.

nuckingfut

Didn't she get divorced fairly recently? Wonder if it's an ex trying to make money off her past popularity by posting images they took while married. Just a guess.
Well she just posted a video saying it’s her. That should be enough to quiet the skeptics.

CyFrog

Yeah, she replied to my message recommending she make a video like she did. So we now have confirmation that the OnlyFans really is Christina. She posted a video on OnlyFans confirming it is her and saying she doesn't advertise on her social media cause her family is on that and a lot of the other places people have recommended she advertise she doesn't know how. Said people are welcome to tell her how and before when she had a website someone else did it all for her.