1. **********************************************************************************************
    Hi! If you wish to view all content on our website, please consider taking the time to sign up (register).
    It's free !
    **********************************************************************************************

Christina Model Updates

Discussion in 'Model Discussion & Requests' started by keeper31, May 17, 2014.

1. keeper31

keeper31 Global Moderator Staff Member

Sorry folks I tried to drop a few posts from the thread and deleted it instead. Sorry guys there were a lot of good posts in it. Forgive me.

igetrockhard and ijerkoff like this.
  2. Marco

Marco Member

No worries! It was turning into one big bitch session. Guys, let's keep it civil and talk about our girl Christina. I'm reposting this GIF to keep everyone focused:

[​IMG]

Carl99, dusty500, nie_nie and 2 others like this.
  3. keeper31

Then I will have to fall on my sword. Farewell

4. sicilian

sicilian Elite

Hope Christina gets back on track and her 30th birthday wish wasn't to quit.

5. Prelude97

Prelude97 Member

SHUT UP OR I WILL SUE YOU!!!!

6. BOZZOO

BOZZOO Member

i did the same thing. i figured out u cant delete the 1st post. luckily S-TYPE was logged in and i ask him to restore it. took about 4 mins from request to restore, so...whew.

have Christina fall on ur sword, ;) i bet ur gonna like that much better. hehe

7. BOZZOO

BOZZOO Member

uuuuumm...what did u say?

8. Marco

Marco Member

EXACTLY. I want to get all up in that...but before she gets involved with keeper31's sword. :-D

9. keeper31

Marco try to remember I am the one hurting, in need of a serious boost. She would have to be on top.

10. sicilian

sicilian Elite

Are you the bald eagle who thinks (wrongly) that he is a legal eagle ?

11. Prelude97

Prelude97 Member

LOL. Man. I have no clue. THis is all fucked up. Im envious of the douchebag's reaction to you. That was pure poetry.

12. Marco

Marco Member

Guys! Let's keep this discussion focused on Christina:

[​IMG]

13. Marco

Marco Member

So Gentlemen, while we wait for the website drama to play out, I will just remind everyone to keep their eyes on the Hot hot prize:

[​IMG]

14. keeper31

Love the way her pussy pulses. Thanks Marco.

15. Moderator CM

Moderator CM Member

You can almost feel her orgasm as it twitches!!
    With me it's her lips especially in red, could kiss that for days non-stop

16. wheelz669

wheelz669 Member

Which set of lips? :p

17. Moderator CM

Moderator CM Member

Ones on her face :) Abso fucking absolutly love the way she pulls the dildo out of her pussy and starts sucking on it :)
    To go down on her and rock her world, then French kiss her with her lube all over our lips would be heaven

18. agnios

agnios Member

so... we get a new video yet?

19. Prelude97

Prelude97 Member

Nope. Doesnt Look good boys! Way over a month since the last crappy update, Christinamodel.com lashing out at its most loyal fans......Complete silence and overt Lies about reasonings for there being no updates. As well as Christina not knowing whats going on?

Sounds like the unfortunate perfect storm for an extreme deterioration of this aged and loved site. I like to be positive but Fuck me. The website could have at least come on here and tried to reason or give some explanation of what is going on...that would have been the logical thing to do. But instead to come on here and throw a shit fit like a child!?!

GOD DAMN IT.

igetrockhard likes this.
  20. Moderator CM

Moderator CM Member

Sets 1344 & 1345 are up, you can tell they are from different shoots as she looks better in sets 1345. She took set 1344 sick and I am sure it's fuckwads doing not Christina for errors on her site. She literally just goes to photo shoots and sends in the videos and everything is taken care of, I know this for a fact.

igetrockhard likes this.
  21. danni32ff

danni32ff Member

Both sets were taken at the same time and in the same house. The difference is one set was processed better than the other. Also, these pic sets were taken in Dec 2013, which was before her surgery this year.

You are correct in your statement that the pics and vids are done separately. This has been the case for some time now

igetrockhard likes this.
  22. so_right

so_right Member

The front page hasn't been updated, even though two sets have been posted. Looks like the webby has 'a cunning plan' to root out non-member complaints...

igetrockhard likes this.
  23. Prelude97

Prelude97 Member

LOL. such a ridiculous crock of shit.

They should start charging per video instead of memberships. Because if you stay on as a member anymore you're an idiot.
    If they came up with not shit videos and updated then that would be one thing. But this is beyond sub par service. Imagine if all businesses ran like ChirstinaModel.com? All hell would break loose. If they get people dropping like flies, not paying anymore that that suits them and the type of business they run.

igetrockhard likes this.
  24. agnios

agnios Member

the people who make money off of cm.com (who aren't christina apparently) are banking, literally, on the fact that people let their love for a large titted teen who was good at swaying her hips back and forth a decade ago outweigh their objectivity and common sense. Also it takes effort to cancel that account and they can't be bothered.

igetrockhard likes this.
  25. keeper31

Actually I did not expect anything from the site today. I will admit I am really curious as to what they will eventually say to explain the past month.

igetrockhard likes this.
  26. DaRat19

DaRat19 Member

I usually don't post much, more of a lurker.

I have been a subscriber to Christina Model's site off and on for years. I have pretty much everything she has done.

The last year or so it has been important to support her as I feel we are seeing the end of her site and online career. I just cancelled my subscription, and I will not return. It's one thing to lie to your paying members, it's another to show you don't even care to correct typos on your header. It's "attacked" Charles, not "attached."

igetrockhard likes this.
  27. greendoor

greendoor Member

The first post explains that it was an accident.

igetrockhard likes this.
  28. keeper31

Marco I think it's time for another treat. What have you got?