Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco

I was going through some of the older photos (10+ years) and looking for when she started wearing more shear and see-through tops. I ran across a set that I found kind of interesting from 2004. It is set 342. Basically, she has her long, dark hair in pigtails and it is wearing a blue top and black bra with black shorts. The blue top is more holes than fabric. She is clearly coached through the set, first posing in the complete outfit, then removing the blue top and posing in the black bra. They get her to remove the black bra and put her blue top back on. She is clearly not comfortable with the holes in the blue top and her nipples showing. But eventually she poses with her hands behind her hand and her pokies bust free:

Marco

Here's a GIF of the part from video 73 where they get Christina to raise her hands over her head. As soon as she realizes her nipples are out she immediately covers up again. All while trying to keep a smile on her face. That's our girl!

sleazoid

Here's a GIF of the part from video 73 where they get Christina to raise her hands over her head. As soon as she realizes her nipples are out she immediately covers up again. All while trying to keep a smile on her face. That's our girl!
It sure does seem that she's a little shy here, but earlier in that same video she's wearing a wet white t-shirt and you can see her nipples very clearly. She doesn't seem shy at all in that segment, but maybe it's because she's wearing a solid shirt (even though you can see through) and she feels less exposed that way.

cmfriend

I can't say enough about how Christina's perfect amazing huge breasts over shadowed the fact that Christina had an unreal Ass and such well toned fit legs. Her belly and crotch area was super sexy too. So Christina was pretty much perfect all around and not just a Huge set of teen tits. The big boobs just always ran away with the show in each set and video. Please come back Christina!

Marco

how old was she during these gifs? wasn't she getting naked around the time anyway?
She was around 18 in those videos. It was years before she was clearly topless and longer before she was completely nude. She's had a looooooooong career...

Sproket560

If my memory is correct, not only is the slip in #69 one of the best, I think it was also the first time her entire nipple was clearly visible.

Lazarus

I'm not so much interested in seeing her come back because, for my tastes, her best looking period and material ended sometime around the time she converted to the HD recordings. Just look at the above images captured during her DVD days and compare that angelic face with her later material and I think it becomes obvious what I'm talking about. I know she had some health issues and other stresses and I'm not trying to rag on her or put her down. Just for my taste, as she "evolved", she started doing material that didn't sync with the personality she had been previously projecting and that I had found so endearing, and also her body and face matured in a way that I didn't find to be all that special and sometimes very ordinary.

What I'd really love to see is any material shot during her post 18, DVD days that might have been left on the cutting room floor. Who knows if there is such material around and if the owner has the inclination or rights to release it. But, if I could wish for a return of Christina to the web, that'd be what I'd want.

Marco

It sure does seem that she's a little shy here, but earlier in that same video she's wearing a wet white t-shirt and you can see her nipples very clearly. She doesn't seem shy at all in that segment, but maybe it's because she's wearing a solid shirt (even though you can see through) and she feels less exposed that way.
I've attached a grab from the video. Basically, in this top as she lifts her arms she can probably feel her nipples sliding through the holes in the top. Her nipples are clearly in different spots in the top as her arms go up. Hence, I think she felt it and it made her uncomfortable. Her breasts squeezed into a solid top must have felt fine to her regardless of how you could see through it.

Marco

Would be great to see those ISO's!!! THANKS!!!

I was actually just reviewing video 80 because it has a great sheer top in it. I might post a GIF later. The video file on the board has the wrong aspect ratio though. An original for that would also be nice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.