Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

chroniclvr

This was another great sheer top worn in dvd#70, quite transparent as you can clearly see, plus I played around with the saturation, contrast, etc. a little bit. Kinda makes you wonder though, why she didn't feel the need to cover herself in this top, like she did with the teal mesh top in dvd#73? I think her breast are clearly very visible here.

Marco

Quick question to people who want to share original ISO's. Do you want to make the shares public, or just share them privately (PM's)? We're not supposed to put content links in the discussion forums. In theory it would belong in the top model section. HOWEVER, I think we need Modelshrek's input on placing Christina Model content there. So, post your preference for doing this here or PM me...

Marco

This was another great sheer top worn in dvd#70, quite transparent as you can clearly see, plus I played around with the saturation, contrast, etc. a little bit. Kinda makes you wonder though, why she didn't feel the need to cover herself in this top, like she did with the teal mesh top in dvd#73? I think her breast are clearly very visible here.
I love that she didn't seem to mind wearing the sheer top! Helped pave the path for other teen models to also wear sheer clothing! Also, Christina's fuzzy logic would allow her to bare her breasts underwater in a swimming pool but not in the open air for a while longer. How does that make any sense?

keeper31

Staff member
If the content is not already on the site post it in the top models section. I believe most if not all of her content has already been posted and has good links. If your content is better in some way it will not be a repeat post, just say why you are posting it.

chroniclvr

I don't mean to get off topic, but does anyone remember a video of her's I believe was called "Models At Play", where Christina and the other 3 original models are playing twister and shooting each other with super soakers , I wanted to know if that video was ever put on dvd and if Christina was 18 at the time it was shot?

Manford

I don't mean to get off topic, but does anyone remember a video of her's I believe was called "Models At Play", where Christina and the other 3 original models are playing twister and shooting each other with super soakers , I wanted to know if that video was ever put on dvd and if Christina was 18 at the time it was shot?
I remember the video. It was not put on dvd to my knowledge and she was under the age of 18 when it was shot. The title of the video was, "Four Girls at Play".

Last edited by a moderator:

Marco

I've seen that video around. I am pretty sure it is called Four Models At Play. I seem to recall the original was on tape which means not great quality...

EDIT Manford is right. It was Four Girls At Play...

Last edited by a moderator:

chroniclvr

Just to give you guys a little more hope that this is not the end of CM, I did a little research and found that as of February 9,2015 her company license or whatever you call it, is still active and Christina serves as President. So if the site was closed in August of 2014, I think this means she still intends to do more on the net, we just have to hold on till that day when she graces us with her presence again, so don't lose hope fellas, she's still in the game.

sicilian

Just to give you guys a little more hope that this is not the end of CM, I did a little research and found that as of February 9,2015 her company license or whatever you call it, is still active and Christina serves as President. So if the site was closed in August of 2014, I think this means she still intends to do more on the net, we just have to hold on till that day when she graces us with her presence again, so don't lose hope fellas, she's still in the game.
What "active" means is that she paid the fee to renew the license.Typically they are good for 1-2 years and there are no refunds on the fee so even if she is done it would still show that.I would think if she intended to come back she would be active on twitter instagram or facebook as a way of keeping "fans" interested.

Marco

In an interesting sequence of events, chroniclvr shared a GIF from video 70, then bsdaemon gave me access to the original DVD ISO. While the board admins figure out whether it can manage to get the ISO's shared, I've had a chance to look at them thanks to bsdaemon. While the lighting is pretty bad, which really affects the color and contrast, the image quality is pretty good. I've spent the last couple of days playing around with sheer top sequence from video 70. As chroniclvr pointed out she is essentially topless. Here's a short GIF of Christina, essentially topless at 19, from video 70:

Ron

Just my 5 cents: for me, one of her best videos is #51, in a jacuzzi. She is in a very good and sexy mood, and it is very revealing, too - at least in DVD quality.
It was the most revealing video until then, I think. This was the video which made me become her fan.
I posted this video in this forum (4+ GB) some years ago (before the kitty-kats era).
Sorry, I do not know how to make a gif, differently from some of the other great posters here....

Marco

If anybody wants to share DVD ISO's or other rare content, I would recommend Keep2Share for now. Sooner or later they will get it sorted where we can post this stuff on the board. Otherwise, we may need to take it to another board. You can share links through PM for now...

CluckCluckBoom

What resolution/framerate are these original ISO's anyway? Are they substantially higher quality than what is already available here? (I'm interested either way and would appreciate some links :D ) I have had DVD 70 in my collection for some time now and the copy I have is at 720x480 at 29fps. Are the original files any better?

Marco

What resolution/framerate are these original ISO's anyway? Are they substantially higher quality than what is already available here? (I'm interested either way and would appreciate some links :D ) I have had DVD 70 in my collection for some time now and the copy I have is at 720x480 at 29fps. Are the original files any better?
They are not a different resolution or frame rate, but they are MPG2 at a higher bitrate. You see the difference in the quality of the image. The detail just looks better...

CluckCluckBoom

I see. Short of the direct downloads from her site, most of the videos I have, I got through newsgroups over the years. A vast majority of them were multi-part avi files that had to be stitched together with HJSplit. All with relatively low bit-rates (sub 2000). I do however, have one clip that somebody modified titled "Grape Milkshake," that has a bitrate over 4000 and is running at 120fps. The clip is from DVD 59 where she is wearing a sheer purple top. The bouncing is quite hypnotic. I would like to share this but don't want to break any rules on the forum here. I would also like these ISO files. There has to be a way to make it happen outside of PM, no?

keeper31

Staff member
OK guys I have requested permission to open a duplicate thread for Christina Model. I will know soon and will start it and post word here if I get the go ahead. Be positive and patient.

keeper31

Staff member
Instead of starting new threads you can post them in the matching thread, mark it as "DVD version of existing post". This is in top models.

Status
Not open for further replies.