Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco

And more Christina pink continues! Taken from the video "Big Heels" Christina starts out in a hot pink push up bra and panties. Later she is in nothing but these big ass whore heels (in bed!) working her pussy with a purple vibrator. Enjoy!

B1189BW

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the video where Christina and another lady are in the bathtub and at the end the other lady grabs Christina's pussy? Thanks to everyone who loves Christina for their wonderful work!

BW

Marco

Hey Marco, why don't you post some screen grabs from the "Big Heels" video you were just working on? OK, sure man, here you go:

Marco

Keeping with the "pink" theme, I present Christina behind a pink sheer curtain in Christina Movie 109:

The significance of this video is that it dates from early 2007. Later that year Christina would pose topless but with reduced breast size. Christina began changing behind sheers as early as Christina Movie 74 (about two years before #109). But she usually turned her back to the camera or kept her arm or hands over her breasts. In the 100 series she began to significantly loosen up, but I think it isn't really until #109 that she faces into the camera and pulls off her shirt. Now with Marco enhanced GIF technology you can relive and savor this moment forever! :p

Marco

Christina has worn a variety of costumes over her many years of modelling. Some of them were sexy and some were silly. In honor of Halloween I present some selected images of Christina posing in costumes:

keeper31

Staff member
When did she first clearly show her pussy?

Marco

When did she first clearly show her pussy?
Define clearly. Because I don't think that ever truly happened. I think she started showing it when she wore sheer underwear and seriously spread her thighs. Like she wanted to show it to you, but someone made the decision not to do it. An opportunity was lost in my opinion...

Anyway, an example:

Last edited by a moderator:

keeper31

Staff member
Define clearly. Because I don't think that ever truly happened. I think she started showing it when she wore sheer underwear and seriously spread her thighs. Like she wanted to show it to you, but someone made the decision not to do it. An opportunity was lost in my opinion...
No underwear just pussy. clear shot

Status
Not open for further replies.