Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtos4ever

Define clearly. Because I don't think that ever truly happened. I think she started showing it when she wore sheer underwear and seriously spread her thighs. Like she wanted to show it to you, but someone made the decision not to do it. An opportunity was lost in my opinion...

Anyway, an example:

Likely quite the opposite. Those were taken while she was still involved with World Modeling. After the 'Playboy" photog started shooting her the spread thigh shots became few and far between. 'Pressure' to be more revealing was probably part of the reason for the split.

Marco

Marco

Likely quite the opposite. Those were taken while she was still involved with World Modeling. After the 'Playboy" photog started shooting her the spread thigh shots became few and far between. 'Pressure' to be more revealing was probably part of the reason for the split.
It is possible that she wasn't interested or someone didn't want her to go further. I have no special information to offer to the discussion. Merely it is my observation that in some of the 900's sets she really looks ready to give it up. Christina isn't really known for her acting, so maybe she was drinking or something, but she has some serious "come hither" looks on her face. Again, I can offer no additional information and merely make my remarks for discussion purposes. :)

Marco

Hello,
When did she first real topless in a videobut not behind a curtain ?
Thank to share if you have this video;)
I could be wrong, it's all becoming a blur, but I believe the big reveal was in the member movie "mem2-a" which was dated Oct. 9, 2007. And then the first store video with bare breasts was Video 123 dated Oct. 26, 2007. So, just a little over 8 years ago.

Marco

And let's not forget photo set 644 dated Nov. 2, 2007 that was basically a "oops my nipple is exposed":

sleazoid

I could be wrong, it's all becoming a blur, but I believe the big reveal was in the member movie "mem2-a" which was dated Oct. 9, 2007. And then the first store video with bare breasts was Video 123 dated Oct. 26, 2007. So, just a little over 8 years ago.
Yes, that's the one I was referring to:

Ron

Hi, Marco, do you have this "mem2-a" video and could share with us? Or do you know where to find it?
Thanks!

Marco

When did she first clearly show her pussy?
Hi keeper31! Sorry nobody responded! I will give you what I consider to be the correct answer. It was a store video named "HD - Garters, Hose, & Vibrator" that was released Nov. 29, 2010. I believe this is the first time she had her panties off and moved the leg down which was usually blocking your view of her pussy. The lighting and angle are bad, but she clearly meant to confirm that she actually had a vagina. Some screen caps:

keeper31

Staff member
Excellent Thanks a bunch, have to look this one up.

Rondude

Hi keeper31! Sorry nobody responded! I will give you what I consider to be the correct answer. It was a store video named "HD - Garters, Hose, & Vibrator" that was released Nov. 29, 2010. I believe this is the first time she had her panties off and moved the leg down which was usually blocking your view of her pussy. The lighting and angle are bad, but she clearly meant to confirm that she actually had a vagina. Some screen caps:

Is there a link for this video?

Status
Not open for further replies.