Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Observer

Taken the same day nov 21st

The above pic was posted on one of her social media accounts on 20th Nov @19.08. International time zones could date it into 21st nov., maybe. It was claimed by the imposter guy that it was an old pic,, and that she'd dropped 15 something's since in 4 days. He's a bit miffed, because that's impossible, and he was wrong. It's hard to see why her weight matters too much, and some guys are unable to accept she looks healthy and normal for a 33 year old woman with husband and 2 kids. She's moved on in life, while others haven't.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThatGuy6789

Hi, does anyone know what video this clip is from?

It looks like it's from the same shoot as CMV108-CMV110, but I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks guys!

ThatGuy6789

Thanks for the identification. I didn't even know there were "serial" videos. They don't seem to be posted on this forum, do you know where they can be found?

Marco

Thanks for the identification. I didn't even know there were "serial" videos. They don't seem to be posted on this forum, do you know where they can be found?
I was going to send a quick message in response, but I also couldn't find the serial movie files on the site. I've sent a message to Modelshrek2012 asking about it.

Anyway, back in the day, there were several member video formats. The DVD movies had to purchased separately. I am aware of the following categories of standard definition clips available to members:

Cameo Movie (inconsistently titled Christina Cameo Movie or Christina Movie Cameo)
Member Candid Movie
Member Feature Movie
Member Serial Movie

The file we are currently trying to locate was named serial-02-02.wmv and this is the title screen:

Incidentally, IMHO this wasn't really an accidental slip. She seems to be preparing the slip. It takes a long time for the straps to slip down and she is really waving her tits around. When the top finally comes down she acts surprised but it was so slow in happening that I find it hard to believe she didn't feel it coming.

This is during the same time frame she was already showing her breasts through the sheer curtain. For example this capture is from serial-01-09:

She was also cupping her breasts in her hands, showing parts of her nipples and jiggling her breasts around in her hands. Here's a capture from serial-02-06:

Finally, just a reminder, while I do have these serial files, we do not post Christina sets or video content on this website. That is entirely the domain of Modelshrek2012.

ThatGuy6789

Wow, thank you for the very thorough answer! That clears it up. Will patiently wait for Modelshrek2012 to decide whether to accommodate. :)

Marco

Not willing to leave well enough alone, I made a slightly extended clip from that slip:

I've slowed it down a bit, but you can see that first she loses the strap on her right shoulder, then her left shoulder then she really shakes her tits until she loses her top.

I think she is most surprised by the fact then when she tries to force the straps up by lifting her arms, her top instead jams under her breasts.

The whole sequence of losing her top and covering her breasts is bang bang bang. Just over a second really.

They could of easily edited this whole sequence out. But they didn't. Another reason I think it isn't entirely an accidental slip.

The movie says it was encoded 2006-08-19 and I see no reason to think it was very far off from when this was recorded.

ThatGuy6789

You rock Marco! That gif is going into my permanent collection!

And if you're right about the date, I think that places these clips right around (or maybe just before?) the date her famous underwater topless shots were produced?

Thanks!

Marco

And if you're right about the date, I think that places these clips right around (or maybe just before?) the date her famous underwater topless shots were produced?
It is so long ago it has all become a blur. The volume of material they created is really insane. We need to have a Christina archive created at the University of Florida.

I have the underwater pool photos as December 2006. She really showed her breasts in October 2007. Then for quite a while she wasn't comfortable with it and half hid them. It really took her a while to commit to just completely showing her breasts and being comfortable.

Marco

There is some really good stuff in the 2006/2007 timeframe before she really thinned down and lost some of her breast fat.

Modelshrek2012 acknowledged the serial movies are currently not on the site. He said he would try to remedy that sometime this month.

The serial movie quality is not that great and it is hard to get good frame captures unless Christina has slowed or just isn't moving. That said, I still thought this poor quality frame grab was funny. It is this "DOH" moment when Christina realizes the straps and her arms won't go up because her top is wedged under her breasts!

ThatGuy6789

There is some really good stuff in the 2006/2007 timeframe before she really thinned down and lost some of her breast fat.

Modelshrek2012 acknowledged the serial movies are currently not on the site. He said he would try to remedy that sometime this month.

The serial movie quality is not that great and it is hard to get good frame captures unless Christina has slowed or just isn't moving. That said, I still thought this poor quality frame grab was funny. It is this "DOH" moment when Christina realizes the straps and her arms won't go up because her top is wedged under her breasts!
Fantastic stuff, thank you!!

cmfriend

Marco Thank You for the Christina and Halee boobs to boobs gifs. Its great to see cousins show their love. So every time I see the double boob slip gif it totally convinces me in my opinion Christina has the most perfect boobs I have every seen in person or online. I've tried to come up with a close comp. best I could do I guess is Amanda Veronas are pretty nice. But as soon as I see this slip gif again today I realize still no comparison. I don't care for fake boobs at all, its real or nothing for me. And Christina's back in the day are just perfect.

cmfriend

Question to all. The rumor I read a long, long, time ago was Christina's parents where involved with running her website at first. Does anyone know if that's true or not? I certainly don't think it was like a Cali Skye situation, but I'm certain I read something about this a long time ago. If it's true I wonder how involved they were in the shoots and what not?

Marco

Since anyone can read what is put into this forum, I don't think we want to get into too much detail. There is the person everyone knows as Christina's longtime webmaster who is unrelated to Christina and made a deal to put Christina's "modeling" onto a website. Christina and her parents made a company that oversaw the proceeds from her modelling career. The webmaster's wife was also participating in the webmaster's work for the websites. Early on I believe Christina's mother was at her shoots. How long that continued I do not know. I don't think we need to add names and dates to this story. If I got something factually wrong or left out a critical detail for this story feel free to correct me.

cmfriend

Thanks Marco for the response to my question!

I have tried so many time to catch a clear screenshot from that Christina slip video and gif and your here is the clearest I've ever seem. I happens so fast and Christina is in motion so it was hard to get a clear screenshot. I think that is the best slip she ever had while her boobs were still on the really big side. There's a Couple of others but they are just nip slips really.

Status
Not open for further replies.