720x480
3000Kb/sec
3:51 Mins
86 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

Last edited by a moderator:

caesus

Lia Meets Danielle
I got to meet Lia for the very first time today. She is a spunky, sarcastic blonde haired, brown eyed girl with perky boobs and huge nipples. I was pretty nervous about meeting this very well known single site girl for the first time, but she made me feel very comfortable, making me laugh most of the shoot. We head to a park near her home, and do some boob flashing. I get to suck and play with her amazing nipples a little bit and she does the same to me

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
2:46 Mins
123 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Lia's Rock Band
After Lia and I almost get caught naked at a golf course we go to her home and decide to play a little "dirty" Rock Band. Seeing as though it's my first time ever playing the game Lia helps me out a bit by giving me a few hints. We both pull our boobs out of our dresses and start rocking out. I also give you a nice view of my "down there area". I end up failing out of the game and Lia comes to my rescue by beating on her drums.

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
4:44 Mins
210 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Fashionable Tease At The Mall
In a super sexy purple dress and purple high heels I walk around a pretty busy sassy mall. I pick a cool spot and pose a little for the camera and give you some boob shots. Walking around the corner I do some more posing and boob flashing...then I raise up my skirt so you can see me "down there". I go down the elevator and tease you a little by flashing my boobs and then go to a nice secluded area where I show you some more of myself "down there" almost getting caught!

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
4:47 Mins
213 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Fashionable Masturbation At The Mall
Since I almost got caught at the sassy mall I head over to a nearby office building to have some "alone time." Taking out my wonderful pink bullet vibarator I sit down and start pleasuring myself. I'm pretty nervous and kind of shy so I have to close my eyes and fantasize about playing with another girl so that I can orgasm. I cum so hard that it leaves me breathless

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
6:19 Mins
281 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

So I finally get to do a shoot in this really sexy black dress that I got from the Guess store. I've only had it for like a year! We head over to a beautiful Lamborghini dealership. I get to pose pretty around a bunch of super expensive cars and I get to sit in the "golden princess" which unfortunately I've only gotten to do once before. There has to be at least $10 million worth of cars in this one place. I pose around the Bugatti Veyron... My favorite car out of the bunch would be the Saleen. I absolutely love that red color

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
4:02 Mins
180 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Toxing It To 145 Mph
I got to drive in a Lambo!!! Holy cow...the whole time I was worrying about crashing the thing. The FTV photog was like "you can go faster" and I was like if I crash this car it will take me 10 years to pay for the repairs. But I ended up getting it up to about 145...not sure exactly how fast I was going, I was more worried about keeping the car on the road. The Lambo is really low to the ground so I was worried about people being able to see my boobs..

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
5:44 Mins
255 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

My Interview
So you get to see the raw, mostly unedited version of my "Welcome" Video. The FTV photog had me say some lines over and over and over again in different locations, with different hairstyles, and in different clothing. Some of it is shot in the FTV house, some of it at the airport, some at an LA mall, and some in a cab ride. It was pretty fun...but I screwed up the lines quiet a bit

WMV
720x480
3000Kb/sec
11:42 Mins
261 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

My New Fit Figure
I've been working my butt off trying to get in shape for the past few months now...and it really shows. I just wish I was as toned as I am now back when I did my first FTV shoot, then maybe I would've been voted number one instead of number two in the "favorite ftv models of summer 2008" vote ;) But I know all of you will vote me number one for the favorite model of 2008. In a few more months I should look even better than I do now, yeah!

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
6:27 Mins
287 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Rina Meets Danielle#2
Yeah...more girl on girl action with Lina, this time at the pool. We are both sporting tight FTV t-shirts (notice that mine gets all see through when it's wet). Lina looks so cute in her rockin' sunglasses. She does some finger banging action on me...too bad she didn't fist me...that would've been cool! Well I'll obviously have to wait for someone with smaller hands (since mine are way too big.) So some nice hot action on a nice hot day....perfect.

WMV
1440x1080
8000Kb/sec
6:01 Mins
352 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Taryn Meets Danielle
Well not sure what to say about Taryn and this shoot. Most people didn't particularly care for Taryn, though I thought she was okay. Not into girls AT ALL. She seemed a little nervous about kissing me...didn't think I had that effect on people ;) It was fun floating around in the pool with her....she has very buoyant boobs.

WMV
720x480
3000Kb/sec
5:12 Mins
116 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

The Sporty One
So I just bought this really cute skater outfit yesterday and really wanted to shoot in it. I'm not very good at skateboarding to tell you the truth...I have really sucky balance, but hey at least I'm trying. After attempting to skateboard we head on over to the basketball court. I used to be on the basketball team in middle school...but ended up quitting when the girls got to competitive. The hoop seemed pretty tricky, seeing as though most of my balls would hit the rim, do a spin and get knocked back out....

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
6:24 Mins
284 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM