Danielle / Genevieve / Danielle Delaunay Collection

caesus

Miyu Meets Danielle

OMG I love, love, love Miyu. I wish I could keep her :( I really like the Asian-American chicks I've noticed. We had an absolute blast together. We got to eat ribs, hang out at the bookstore, and do "finger dips." Rob (the FTV photog) makes fun of the picture where Miyu is in the 69 position and my head is barely sticking out...he says that it looks like Miyu is giving birth to me. Miyu if your reading this...marry me? Though truth be told...

WMV
1440x1080
8000Kb/sec
6:03 Mins
354 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

Last edited by a moderator:

caesus

Flashing Around Town
Today was a kinky, naked day full of nakedness, dancing, getting yelled at by angry movie theatre employees, and ice cream...yeah. For the first time ever in my life I run down stairs in public while taking my shirt off. Now how many people can say they've done that? I also moon you with my white butt, while a very interested old lady looks on. Not sure if she could see anything or not, but I really didn't want to know.

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
4:52 Mins
216 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Rina Meets Danielle
Notice how hairy I am down there? Got my hair up there done too. For the first time on video I get to use the VibraKIng....and boy does it do the job for me...though only when I'm using it myself as you will see when I have to take the toy from Lina. Lina let me borrow her very cute corset (need to get one that looks like that) and her too small shoes (but they look cute!.

WMV
1440x1080
8000Kb/sec
6:35 Mins
386 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Topless Newbie Tennis
Okay so I'm definitely no Anna Kournikova. This is my second time ever playing tennis and let me tell you, it isn't easy. Especially when you are playing it topless while a bunch of cars are driving by and people walking by...then it's like a million times harder. It was still fun though. I definitely burned off a bunch of calories running after the ball. I hope the guy I was playing with didn't get too frustrated with me. And it was fun trying to climb that fence, and see how high I could get

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
8:01 Mins
357 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Close&Intimate
Here's a video for all you closeup fans (which I'm not). Now I like a little pain with my sex (or masturbation) but that nipple clamp thing hurt like hell. I like my nipple clamps better...they are adjustable plus they vibrate! Personally I think I look retarded when I try to lick my nipples...nipples are supposed to be licked by others, not yourself (though if you are into that go right ahead.) I try to move my clit...can you see it?

1280x720
3000Kb/sec
8:01 Mins
357 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Chloe Meets Danielle#1
Chloe...yowzah! My gawd this girl is too cute. She is super tall and has an accent....my type of girl. We get to take a bath together after Chloe's "hard workout". I was pretty nervous...wasn't sure if I should kiss her or not. But that's always a good sign with me if I am nervous around a girl...means I like her. After awhile I finally gather the courage to go down on her

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
7:24 Mins
329 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Chloe Meets Danielle#2
And then we move to the bed...were I go down on her again, and again, and again. Wish we had more time to play with each other...but Rob (the FTV photog) seemed kind of rushed. Okay so I don't really have anything else to say...the screenshots below are pretty self explanatory

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
7:45 Mins
345 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Not a nude Beach
This is by far the most extreme public nudity shoot I've ever done...and if you haven't figured it out yet...this is not a nude beach. I had to wake up super early to shoot this (which that in itself is amazing!) And a bunch of people get to see my white ass and my even whiter boobs. I was freaked out the whole time that we would get caught by police or something, but thankfully we didn't

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
4:26 Mins
198 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Sand In My Private
Yep...that's right...I've got sand in my privates, and did for a week after this shoot. They aren't lying when they call this place "Sandy Beach"....but I will never go in the water there again. The first time I swam in here I was in front of one hundred guys...and lost my top, not once but twice. No wonder there are so many guys that come here. They are waiting for stupid Haole (foreigner) girls like me to come in their skimpy bikinis that end up getting ripped away by the water

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
4:20 Mins
193 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Orgasm On Sandy Beach
Very, very public masturbation (at least in my perspective it's public...not so much to Rob). Would've had a quicker orgasm, but the sun was burning my whiteness and people kept on walking by. Can you just leave a girl in peace to masturbate...good gawd? Yet again got covered in sand so I had to try to clear at least some of it off...wasted efforts on my part

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
7:51 Mins
349 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

A Shower For Locale
Okay...no...this is my most public nude shoot ever! People (mostly guys thank gawd cause I'm sure if a woman saw me she would complain) were all around taking secretive pictures of me while I was bathing and flashing my whiteness, with their I-Phones/cell phones. At least somebody had the courage to come up to me to get a picture. You get a boob flash for that, sir.

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
4:49 Mins
215 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Public Beading
I've got big balls, they're such big balls...;) And they get stuffed inside me in PUBLIC. Oh how kinky is that? Pretty kinky for me I'll tell ya. Personally I think this was a pretty risky public shoot...not sure if Rob would agree. A movie theatre was right across the street and I'm sure they could see everything that I was doing...that's probably why the movie theatre employee yelled at me when I entered her establishment...she knew what was going on.

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
5:49 Mins
259 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Zucchini Treat
Another Playboy-FTV-E-Rotic shoot. First time ever in my life that I put a once living (but now not so much) organism in my down there area. BTW, zucchini's have an interesting odor...and no that's not from me! I would've eaten the thing after using it...but I'm not sure if I like zucchini or not

WMV
1440x1080
8000Kb/sec
7:05Mins
417 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Modeling In The Rain
So let's see...we go to a university and I'm flashing my boobs, riding the elevator up and down, up and down (gawd what I do in the name of art!) then we decide to take some pretty pictures next to the pretty fence when all of a sudden we get rushed by huge 300 pound security guards with their taser guns drawn....jk. But yeah we did get caught and we were told to leave. They matter-factly pointed out the lovely security cameras that follow movement..

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
6:35 Mins
293 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

The VibraQueen
es...I am the queen of the VibraKing. My new favorite toy (that is until I find a better one.) This sucker can make me cum within a minute...that is with no cameras or people around...and I've timed it so I know. Can you people see any contractions?

MP4
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
4:55 Mins
219 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Brynn Meets Danielle #2
More Brynn/Danielle action....oh baby! For the first time in my life my boobs get slapped (I seem to have a lot of firsts lately.) Pretty fun stuff...though my boobs jiggle more than hers :) We go back and forth, going down on each other as you can see from the screen shots below

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
7:16 Mins
323 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Brynn Meets Danielle #3
Another first for me...."scissoring" a girl. Pretty exciting, hot stuff...though definitely takes awhile for you to get off doing this. Too much work in my opinion. Rob kept complaining about the differences between our skin tones...yes I am a whitey...and yes I know I need to go get a MysticTan (no tanning bed for me...I burn way too much

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
6:51 Mins
305 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Fantasize Up My Scirt
Walking around flashing....oh what a great job I have! Though it's not so great when I get caught...then it's just embarrassing. I ride the escalator up and down, and up and down so that we can get "good shots". What is up with me riding things up and down, over and over again? Some mean old ladies decided to interrupt my shoot by planting their meanness at a nearby table. Ladies if you want to watch, buy a membership to my site...like everyone else

WMV
1280x720
7000Kb/sec
7:31 Mins
388 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Your Dream Come True
aha...killed two birds with one stone (stockings and anal.) Finally for all you stocking fans (especially the white stockings fans) here you go....your dream come true. I try to talk seductively/dirty but I'm sure it just sounds retarded...as usual. For my first time ever on camera I do anal penetration. Next step is double penetration! And then triple, and then quadruple (now if I can do that I'm sure I can manage fisting too)

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
10:57 Mins
487 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM