Danielle / Genevieve / Danielle Delaunay Collection

caesus

Christmas Stuffing
My very first Christmas video for my site....how exciting! And definitely not my last. Ugo's "I Love You" stuffed animal even makes an appearance. Since I could not find a Christmas outfit anywhere I bought these frilly red undies, a cute white bra, striped penguin toe socks, and super cute Abominable snowman slippers (which Rob didn't seem to care for very much.) I kept on trying to figure out something kinky to do for my very first Christmas video and thought of Christmas ornaments. Very pretty ornaments they are too

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
9:50 Mins
433 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

Last edited by a moderator:

caesus

Leslie Meets Danielle
So I get to mark off one of the kinky things on my "to do" list....fisting! Though honestly, it was more of a half fist, but like I said I have to work up towards a full fist. This was shot quite a bit ago, as you can probably tell when looking at my hair color and weight....but it's still one of my best girl-girl shoots to date. Leslie was cute, and we had a lot of fun hanging out together. I wonder what she thinks of our experience together? That was my first time using that weird pink toy

WMV
720x480
3000Kb/sec
14:17 Mins
320 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Orgasm in Black
Awesome...I finally get to shoot in this ruffly (yes, a made up word) black sweater made by Betsy Johnson. Personally I think I look like a French hooker in this, but it's definitely still hot! And for once I actually have my hair up, instead of my typical straight hair. I was actually super horny and was so ready to go again after my first orgasm...but mean Rob told me we needed to wrap up the shoot. Complete b.s. if you ask me...I mean who tells a girl that they need to stop masturbating

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
7:09 Mins
318 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

The Big Pink
Another first time for me... FTV's Big Pink. And now I know why they call it the "Big Pink", because it's huge. It's about as large as the largest penis I've ever had (except not as malleable.... I think that's the right word.) So anyways, it was fun to experiment with it, but there was no way that I was going to be able to get off only using it. I mean, I probably could've gotten off by using it and a vibrator on my clit, but honestly, that would probably be too much to "focus" on.

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
8:55 Mins
397 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Paige Meets Danielle
I had an awesome time with Paige. I had been assisting her FTV shoot and didn't think she was into girls so when I found out she was, I was super excited! So for all you guys that wanted to see me with a more "mature" girl, here you go. She had the cutest southern accent and kept on saying things like "bless your heart". The FTV guy has been wanting to do a shoot in the closet for some time now (for what reason I don't understand). Personally I think everything looks a little too "blue.

WMV
720x480
3000Kb/sec
10:47 Mins
242 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Cupid Likes Anal
My first ever Valentine's Day video shoot for my site...how exciting! I bought this cute cupid outfit like a in January (along with St Patrick's Day and Easter costumes.) I also bought a special toy that I thought would go perfect with the whole Valentine's day theme....pink anal beads with a heart at the very end. The costume was kind of difficult to get on. I had to keep adjusting it the whole shoot. So anyways I did anal/vaginal double penetration for the first time ever on video

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
7:59 Mins
355 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Beach Blonde
At a local beach in Maui, I'm wearing my sexy black bikini and sheer coverup. BTW, this is not a nude beach...just so you know. But the funny thing is there was actually a naked couple down the beach, just swimming around, tanning their already too tanned skin. I got more stares than they did though :D. The was pretty bright that day, so most of the video I am probably squinting a lot. There were actually quiet a few old people walking around, I'm sure the men were very happy (at least that's what I assume from the smiles on their faces.)

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
11:49 Mins
526 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Zeba Meets Danielle
Yep...the most popular Zeba comes back, just to fool around with me. Just kidding, she didn't really come back just to fool around with me, she also came back to do her return shoot for FTV. I got to hang out with her all day, and be her assistant during her shoot, so in return I asked her to help fist me. She has fairly small hands, so all of us thought we could manage it. Notice that we are both wearing the same dress, just in different colors. We were both very amused by the fact that we own the same clothing

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
8:30 Mins
378 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

It's to bad that I'm not 21 yet (another two months to go) because I would totally be going out to the bars in this sexy leprechaun outfit. I bought a cute glittery green hat to go with it, but it would not stay on my head correctly. I absolutely love the shoes that I wear with this outfit....kind of looks like a sexy green version of Dorothy's (Wizard of Oz) shoes. Unfortunately I can't see myself wearing these out in public. I even bought a cute green vibrator to go with the whole green/St Patrick's Day theme. It fit inside me just right...

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
11:16 Mins
499 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Resort To Fun
The photographer decided to film me a bit while I was having lunch, studying Italian (which I have since dropped). Not sure why, but I went with it. You guys get to see how I try to keep myself in shape (by eating my rabbit food)...key word TRY. Most of the time I was off eating croissants and cheese. It was quiet amusing every time I would try to flash my boobs somebody would walk by (normally a house wife who I do not want to upset.) I did a few cartwheels (though I haven't done any in awhile, so they kind of suck) and did the splits in the air (reminiscent of my cheerleading days.)

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
9:35 Mins
426 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Danica Meets Danielle
It's not often that I get to fool around with someone taller than myself. Danica was super tall (about 6 foot I think)....must be a Danish thing. I think it's quiet funny the difference in skin colors. She must like the tanning beds. She had a very nice body, with nice firm boobs. She was a little too quiet in my opinion though....maybe she was just enjoying me too much ;). I guess my only complaint is that I didn't get her to go down on me...I think it was because of lack of time or something like that. Oh well...maybe next time

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
8:02 Mins
357 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Bunny Rear Shake
I bought this sexy bunny costume and furry rabbit tail butt plug just for Easter. Funny thing is Alison also did a little dance video in the same bunny costume (though she didn't have my awesome butt plug.) I felt like a complete idiot dancing around in it...feathers kept on flying off everywhere and was getting stuck to my shoes. Personally I don't think I'm that great of a dancer and it's always a little weird dancing by yourself, on video. But I still looked cute! The butt plug was huge! I've never taken a butt plug that big before. I was worried the bunny tail would get stuck in my butt, but it didn't

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
7:43 Mins
344 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

D.P. In The Rain
My first time ever trying double penetration vaginally. The toys unfortunately didn't get as deep inside as I would like them too (they were actually a lot bigger than they look on camera). Not sure exactly what I was thinking when I picked them out....probably just thought they looked nice with my outfit. Next time I will definitely have to try something smaller. Anyways, this is the first time ever wearing this skirt out in public. My ex-boyfriend bought it for me actually. I always thought the clothes he bought me were too "hippy" looking, but when I actually looked at this skirt I decided it actually looked sophisticated. The photographer kept on commenting that I was going for the "goth" look...um no

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
7:10 Mins
319 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

RainDrop Masturbation
So the day that we were supposed to do the Haleakala shoot, it rains on us. Well I've always wanted to do a rain shoot (kind of like the ones Lia and Alison did when they were in Hawaii.) I guess for some reason I thought that Maui rain would be warmer than normal rain (don't know where I got that idea in my head, maybe just because I rarely see rain living in the desert and all.) It's good at least because the cold rain made my boobs all cold, which in turn makes them even perkier and makes my nipples hard (which always looks really hot on camera.) At one point I had a very large white spider crawling on my boob (had to take a short break because of that.)

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
10:56 Mins
486 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Security Conscious
This shoot was actually a lot of fun to do, even though we got caught so many times. I got to meet one of my fans (he drove up all the way from Tucson just to watch a shoot.) And one of my favorite photographers, Tate, also helped shoot. There is quiet a bit of video of photo shoot but it's still pretty darn sexy, especially if you like public nudity. I can't believe how crazy that sales lady got when she found out I was shooting in "her store". She totally flipped out on me and I really thought she was going to call the cops. I think she must have seen me through the slots on the dressing room door when I was masturbating

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
8:50 Mins
393 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Shana Meets Danielle
OMG...I have just found one of my dream girls! An Angelina Jolie look a like, Shana is super hot. I think she is actually of Persian descent to, which makes it even hotter (not sure why, but foreign people are sexy.) We tried to play topless soccer with this rink-a-dink ball that was half filled with air...didn't really manage to play very well though. Cool thing is, both of us played soccer when we were kids. So anyways, I got to go down on her...she was actually very tight down there. It was so awesome to feel her contractions when she was having her orgasm. I think that is the first time I've actually ever felt a girl having contractions on my fingers

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
7:16 Mins
323 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Trip to 10,000 Ft
For those of you who don't know (which included me for a short while) Maui does have a place that requires warm clothing....Haleakala crater, located at 10,000 feet. Yah, it's freezing cold up there, especially when you are wearing almost nothing except for a t-shirt and short shorts. Boy, did I get a lot of funny looks walking around in just that. It was pretty awesome seeing how the landscape differed from 1,000 ft to 5,000 ft to 10,000 ft. I actually saw cacti at one point (and I thought the whole reason you took a vacation was to see something different ;).) I enjoyed talking pictures in the fog....wish I could've gotten more of those. And they had a lot of cute cows wandering about, being scared away by a crazy white girl trying to pet them.

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
8:43 Mins
386 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Julia Meets Danielle
Wow...um...this was definitely an interesting experience for me. Actually it's another one of the firsts! I've definitely never "milked" a girl before; not as easy as I thought it would be. She kept on trying to talk me through it, but after awhile when she saw I did not get the hang of milking her breasts, she just went ahead and did it herself. It's a lot stickier than I thought it would be. And a lot clearer. I don't know, I guess that when I imagined breast milk it was always like the milk you get out of the carton. BTW, Julia had GIGANTIC boobs...I mean good gawd, I've never seen anyone with boobs as big as hers (except for my mom.) The photographer kept on wanting me to taste the milk, but unfortunately I'm allergic to milk, so that was a no go.

1280x720
6000Kb/sec
8:46 Mins
390 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Boudoir Shave
This is a pretty private thing for me (shaving my private parts) so you guys should definitely feel lucky that I decided to do a shaving video. I tried to mix a few different elements into this video like stockings (and pink one's at that!), shaving, hairiness, and the cupless corset. I actually got that corset from a local photographer here in Arizona. I think it looks quiet good on me. I probably could've used my razor to do a masturbation scene since it does vibrate...but personally I'm a little freaked out about cutting myself with one of the many razor blades on it.

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
7:37 Mins
339 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM

caesus

Banana Heaven
I can honestly say this is the first time I've ever given oral sex to a banana (I prefer pickles :D). I think this video is pretty sexy especially the position I'm in on the table where I'm laying down (though it definitely was not comfortable at all.) I wonder if the rabbits or little rascals ended up eating the banana after I threw it. What a tasty treat for them! Notice I'm wearing the bra and panty set that I wore in my first FTVGirls update...personally I don't really care for it, but I think the color went well with the banana and location (very pretty.).

WMV
1280x720
6000Kb/sec
8:30 Mins
380 Mb File

DOWNLOAD | FILEBOOM