Meetmadden webcams

teenluvver

Strange one last night. Internet lagged for 25 mins so didn't start til then. Couple of members, one in particular, were kicking off at her lack of interaction with them which she ignored in the main but made it all a bit weird, Then just as top came off at end, the stream switched to a promo for other cam model as presumably ran out of her time.

gatormike77

Last nights show was long but definitely tamer than the ones leading up to the one she deleted around Valentines Day. Wonder if she found the edge of what she is willing to do and is now walking it back? If so, to bad because she will find the opposite is what has to happen if she wants to keep making money. Once you start down the road you have to keep pushing the edge.

tongue

Last nights show was long but definitely tamer than the ones leading up to the one she deleted around Valentines Day. Wonder if she found the edge of what she is willing to do and is now walking it back? If so, to bad because she will find the opposite is what has to happen if she wants to keep making money. Once you start down the road you have to keep pushing the edge.
That's exactly why I will not join her site again. Simply cannot expect to get the more revealing content with any regularity.

wickedwi

2 camshows ago or so she openly talked about her webmaster/coder/moderator kinda screwing her over or something. That guy spectrum who always was there for years and he's like one of the main admins I think.

Then a couple of individuals that were long time supporters started to troll her shows. One being upset about her not talking to him and giving him attention, and not visiting him irl. So I think she doesn't know what to do other than trying to earn as much money as possible. I think if more of her longtime supporters leave her then she won't be doing this for long as she depends on very few fsns to actually tip her all the time.

As mentioned above one guy cried about spending 50k on her in 2 years and he usually comes in and just trolls or whines about her having a man etc.

vectorious

2 camshows ago or so she openly talked about her webmaster/coder/moderator kinda screwing her over or something. That guy spectrum who always was there for years and he's like one of the main admins I think.

Then a couple of individuals that were long time supporters started to troll her shows. One being upset about her not talking to him and giving him attention, and not visiting him irl. So I think she doesn't know what to do other than trying to earn as much money as possible. I think if more of her longtime supporters leave her then she won't be doing this for long as she depends on very few fsns to actually tip her all the time.

As mentioned above one guy cried about spending 50k on her in 2 years and he usually comes in and just trolls or whines about her having a man etc.
If any of you want to give me 50K over the course of 2 years, you have my promise that you can troll me as much as you want. Scouts honor!

teenluvver

Well if her latest video is any guide as to the future direction she will close in a few months! Twiddling a hula hoop on the pitch black so you see nothing other than a lit up hoop. WTF! The worst ever and how she can think anyone would enjoy that is beyond me.

gatormike77

Yeah, she probably needs to give only fans or MFC a try if she really wants to make money. The camshows are the only part of her site worth anything at this point but they will have diminishing returns unless she keeps pushing the edge. No idea what she was thinking with the hula hoop video. Really an insult to paying members.

pop71

I wasn't even sure it was her for a while. You couldn't tell. No entertainment value at all. Hopefully any issues with her team are being worked out and she can start putting together some improved sets.

teenluvver

I wasn't even sure it was her for a while. You couldn't tell. No entertainment value at all. Hopefully any issues with her team are being worked out and she can start putting together some improved sets.
And an equally poor photo set to follow.

surround

Let's hope her today's cam show will be better. But as she got injured it will likely be a talking session without much action. Anyway, I still hope alcohol will be involved to kill the pain ;)))

surround

Another joke video from madden incoming. Looks like fully clothed dancing on the beach. What is wrong woth this woman?

Or is it some sort of protest that her drunk show from some weeks ago got leaked?

Last edited by a moderator:

teenluvver

Another joke video from madden incoming. Looks like fully clothed dancing on the beach. What is wrong woth this woman?

Or is it some sort of protest that her drunk show from some weeks ago got leaked?
Was just about to post the same comment. Total piss take and I will be cancelling tomorrow. Enough is enough. Have a couple of weeks left before renewal but doubt anything will get better sadly