Meetmadden webcams

teenluvver

Wow, todays video is 3.5 minutes of out of focus dull footage on a beach with her fully clothed dad-dancing whilst holding a speaker. Thanks for that. Well worth my membership .
Literally pointless for 2 weeks now

pop71

My Bad, Kayla's next show is the 23rd. Madden usually doesn't update until an hour or two before showtime.

teenluvver

15 mins in, no sign. No twitter apology or anything. Appreciate she says she has had a tragedy this week but surely she should tell her paying members if she can't make it.

teenluvver

15 mins in, no sign. No twitter apology or anything. Appreciate she says she has had a tragedy this week but surely she should tell her paying members if she can't make it.
23 mins in tweets to say she is missing everyone and wishes she was there! Eh?! We were!
The End

rchangel

Seems to be suicide of a family member. I would say some patience and understanding is warranted.
It's not so much the need for time after a personal tragedy as it is the fact that there's something almost every week, but never any kind of refund or makeup. She's entitled to a break for tragic circumstances, but not entitled to take subscribers' money for nothing over and over.

teenluvver

Spot on. Of course she is going through hell, but she retweeted pics of her arse and told people about the event at that time. A simple "I will cancel all until I am strong enough" would have been accepted and understood, with an effort to do 2 a week for a while to make up. But there is very rarely a catch up chat, nor an apology for not informing and keeping her paying members sitting on a chat she knew for days she woudn't attend. And then to say how she wished she was there, Not helpuing herself. No pic set yet either but can appreciate that is not on her list of important things to do right now. But just tell us!

toddey47

On an off topic, I believe she should really look into onlyfans like Brooke and Bailey, that way she could just post things when she wants or can, and people could purchase said things when they want or can. I believe she probably would make more $$ doing so, and would in turn not upset anybody with failed promises such as pic video updates and show cancellations.

teenluvver

Hitachi? Nice, that's a first. I figured the first show back would be a lot of talking and explaining. Good call by her to get right back into it. Hopefully posts on her site soon.
Better than expected, had same thoughts as you. Top came off quite soon but kept below on with Hitachi briefly used over. Suggests hope for Friday maybe after some alcohol. Needs to update pics now and hopefully a decent video or two tomorrow to catch up

groper1

Better than expected, had same thoughts as you. Top came off quite soon but kept below on with Hitachi briefly used over. Suggests hope for Friday maybe after some alcohol. Needs to update pics now and hopefully a decent video or two tomorrow to catch up
The show wasn’t updated to her site. WTF.

Lazarus

Why so impatient? Can't you wait a few days?
I guess it's mumz who is uploading her videos. He also has a life. Give it a few days and then you can start whining.
I am not a Madden subscriber or particularly interested in following her. Perhaps groper1 is being impatient. I cannot say as I have no idea what standard has been set for her site regarding posting her webcam shows. Perhaps you didn't intend it, but what struck me about your perspective is the notion that Madden shouldn't run her site as a professional. Mumz--whoever that is-- if it is his *job* to upload the shows-- should do so using a consistent procedure, not when it fits into his life. If some totally unexpected life emergency arises, there should be a backup process in place, but, if not, this should be an exception that is explained to subscribers. THEN, the subscriber can offer support by being patient. It shouldn't be expected. If groper1 didn't pay his subscription on time, would you defend him by chastising the webmaster that "he has a life, give him a few days before whining"? Whether it be a webcam model or other media genre that streams content, if one is paying to view/hear that content, it is fair that they have an expectation that that content be provided. Why should webcam models be excluded? This lack of professionalism seems to be a pervasive problem in the industry and is certainly one that people have complained about regularly with regards to Madden. groper1 is willing to pay for, rather than pirate, her content. But, how many people will/has Madden lost to pirates, or in general, because people get tired of having their money disrespected? That doesn't just destroy loyalty, but breeds disloyalty. If you are concerned for Madden and/or Mumz, I'd suggest redirecting your focus to encouraging they increase their professionalism.

grooks

I am not a Madden subscriber or particularly interested in following her. Perhaps groper1 is being impatient. I cannot say as I have no idea what standard has been set for her site regarding posting her webcam shows. Perhaps you didn't intend it, but what struck me about your perspective is the notion that Madden shouldn't run her site as a professional. Mumz--whoever that is-- if it is his *job* to upload the shows-- should do so using a consistent procedure, not when it fits into his life. If some totally unexpected life emergency arises, there should be a backup process in place, but, if not, this should be an exception that is explained to subscribers. THEN, the subscriber can offer support by being patient. It shouldn't be expected. If groper1 didn't pay his subscription on time, would you defend him by chastising the webmaster that "he has a life, give him a few days before whining"? Whether it be a webcam model or other media genre that streams content, if one is paying to view/hear that content, it is fair that they have an expectation that that content be provided. Why should webcam models be excluded? This lack of professionalism seems to be a pervasive problem in the industry and is certainly one that people have complained about regularly with regards to Madden. groper1 is willing to pay for, rather than pirate, her content. But, how many people will/has Madden lost to pirates, or in general, because people get tired of having their money disrespected? That doesn't just destroy loyalty, but breeds disloyalty. If you are concerned for Madden and/or Mumz, I'd suggest redirecting your focus to encouraging they increase their professionalism.
In ~12 years there have been two weeks without the full content updates. Both instances involved someone close to her dying. On a similar note, every year has ~8 weeks without a cam.

Yet if you look at this thread, her doing anything is like pulling teeth. Even though she's been doing this for over a decade, only in the past two years have people been angry about everything.