Meetmadden webcams

surround

I am not a Madden subscriber or particularly interested in following her. Perhaps groper1 is being impatient. I cannot say as I have no idea what standard has been set for her site regarding posting her webcam shows. Perhaps you didn't intend it, but what struck me about your perspective is the notion that Madden shouldn't run her site as a professional. Mumz--whoever that is-- if it is his *job* to upload the shows-- should do so using a consistent procedure, not when it fits into his life. If some totally unexpected life emergency arises, there should be a backup process in place, but, if not, this should be an exception that is explained to subscribers. THEN, the subscriber can offer support by being patient. It shouldn't be expected. If groper1 didn't pay his subscription on time, would you defend him by chastising the webmaster that "he has a life, give him a few days before whining"? Whether it be a webcam model or other media genre that streams content, if one is paying to view/hear that content, it is fair that they have an expectation that that content be provided. Why should webcam models be excluded? This lack of professionalism seems to be a pervasive problem in the industry and is certainly one that people have complained about regularly with regards to Madden. groper1 is willing to pay for, rather than pirate, her content. But, how many people will/has Madden lost to pirates, or in general, because people get tired of having their money disrespected? That doesn't just destroy loyalty, but breeds disloyalty. If you are concerned for Madden and/or Mumz, I'd suggest redirecting your focus to encouraging they increase their professionalism.
I understand your point. But your expectations are a bit high. It seems you expect a show beeing uploaded immediately after it happened by just pressing a button - sounds good, doesn't work. Especially not when a middleman is involved.
Her shows are usually Thursdays and are up latest half a day later. That is the standard she set herself. It's not written anywhere that she will upload that fast or that slow. In the last case it was a exceptional one on Tuesday as she missed the one last week and it was 6 hours earlier than usual. Long story short it took a bit more than one day to get it up. Not so dramatic or what do you think?
A thought on the money. I think her subscription price is, compared to today's onlyfans standard, a joke. For 25$ you get (usually) 8 foto sets, 4 vids and 4 shows. That's less than 2$ per content. The quality of the sets/vids is in 90% crap. But at least I know what I get for my 25$ pizza money. Comparing this to latest brooke marks video on OF which is 25$ for 3 minutes... I gladly stick to madden and can definitely live a week or two without content when it is caused by some family drama.
Btw my intention was not to blame groper1 but to mention that behind the scenes are also humans with a life outside of the internet.

teenluvver

Wow , amazing extra webcam show last night at late notice. Boyfriend made an appearance and they got really passionate, even a bit of finger hiding.
Whole new level

surround

Wow , amazing extra webcam show last night at late notice. Boyfriend made an appearance and they got really passionate, even a bit of finger hiding.
Whole new level
10 minutes after the show ended she logged back in and the show went on. Luckily I stayed there longer. Holy hell that was unbelievable. I guess this part won't make it to her site.

nightdiver2

Wait.. What? How did this happen... i didn't see anything on her twitter. I'm hoping someone recorded it, just in case it never gets posted.

teenluvver

Madden politely sent reminder tweet that won't be on tonight. Reminding us of something not mentioned before or explained. Hey ho

teenluvver

Kitchen cam. Lots of whipped cream on the body, nearly removed the panties but chickened out. Did feel a bit like she wasn't quite sure what to do to fill the time which was odd for someone that has been doing it for years. Think she is at a crossroads where she is a bit bored with it herself, knows she needs to up her game or stop and doesn't quite know what to do. Then again, she may just still be struggling with all the tragedies going on around her. But yes it was a bit boring even though lots of titties

teenluvver

Ah but we have a very sexy video this week if you like a 12 minute go-pro view of a dirt track. What on earth makes her thinks that is what members want to see as a weekly update
??

toddey47

Do what I did a while ago, forget about her. I waited until Brooke went to onlyfans, Bailey also has an account there but nothing yet posted for Bailey. Brooke on the other hand has definitely raised the bar and I don’t see her stopping ( money talks BS walks) and she is killing it! Until Madden goes to onlyfans I don’t follow her anymore. I do believe she will eventually make the jump, especially when she sees Brooke raking in the $$$

groper1

I was criticized for complaining about not updating the cam show a while back. Here again no cam show update for those of us who couldn’t attend it yesterday. The complainer says Joey uploads them and I should be patient because he has a life! He does have a job- I pay him for that, each month. While I think Madden is super sexy, I am tired of the inconsistency. On too many days I can make the show, she cancels late or just doesn’t show. On some days I can’t make it there is no update or a late one. I hope she goes to OnlyFans, as Brooke and Spencer have done. And Bailey, hopefully soon.

grooks

I was criticized for complaining about not updating the cam show a while back. Here again no cam show update for those of us who couldn’t attend it yesterday.
In all her history, how often hasn't it been uploaded within a day? How many times has a cam not been uploaded at all?