New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitobe

Elite
Stunning blonde gets black bone bareback! Pale skin and pink, wet pussy "welcomed" black bull inside and he gave her huge load as reward!

Size 191 mb
duration 20:01
type avi
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_4ll_Jms.rar

rar password = nitobe

So pale skinned and pink pussy drilled and filled with dripping cum:

nitobe

Elite
A true passion to black cock in this one! Cuckold brunette gets blacked hard and bareback in front of her husband who was filming her. She had a quckie first and black bull came inside her. Hubby then checked her pussy and after a short break she had her black bull's dick once again, but this time it was slow and easy, enjoying every moment and every inch of his huge stick. She even grabbed his balls while he was drilling her deep and I had an impression that she wanted it even deeper...

Size 228 mb
duration 29:14
type avi
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_K4rl13_Jsn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hubby checks her pussy after first round and grabbing bull's balls later on:

nitobe

Elite
Sweet blonde with great, firm body gets blacked hard by her well endowed lover... No condoms, just bareback fucking and looks like they've done it with webcamera since she rushed to adjust the view when he was abut to cum...

Size 70 mb
duration 06:47
type avi
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Blshrt_Blnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Dumping his load in her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
Got back home for a lunch break and had exactly 12 minutes to have sex. Hubby was there ready for her... Not sure if she was late for work then but at least she got nice, juicy "lunch"...

Size 112 mb
duration 14:12
type avi
resolution 720x400

NTB_Pwr_Lnch.rar

rar password = nitobe

Leaving huge cumload on her tits:

nitobe

Elite
Exquisite interracial video with horny blonde and really hung black guy... When she grabbed his dong with her hand there was no return - she had him in all possible ways and got impregnated in the end...

Size 289 mb
duration 22:41
type avi
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Jln_Pmpd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Nice ride and great close-up of her sleazy pussy after he pulled his cock out:

nitobe

Elite
Black bulls fucked the hell out of this blonde... I mean, I haven't seen such an intense one for quite some time! And you can see her swollen and pink pussy after being drilled by two huge black ones!

Size 249 mb
duration 20:35
type avi
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Brtny.rar

rar password = nitobe

Filled up to the top - two cumloads for white honey:

nitobe

Elite
I posted all N1c0le's videos with her long time ago but not sure if they all are still "alive"! All except one called "Amer1can W0man HD" and after all of these years never actually managed to find that video, so if anyone has it - just pm me! That firm, curvy body, big tits with huge nipples, round bottom and tight pussy together with red hair... she's one of the cuckold goddesses and classy wife that loved to fuck big black cocks in front of her husband. My type of wife definitely!!! This one is just a reminder - a version of video that circulated years ago called "M4gnet for BBC" and maybe that's best description of her - she is really a magnet for any cock, not only huge black one! Enjoy

Size 31 mb
duration 03:20
type avi
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Mgnt.rar

rar password = nitobe

When she grabs it she won't let it go until jizz come out:

nitobe

Elite
A dream finally came true... Cuckold white wife got fucked and creamed by two hung black guys! Sloppy seconds and nice thick creampie!

Size 162 mb
duration 23:18
type avi
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Drms_Cm_Tr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Her pussy got filled with cum and then black bull made creamy pie inside:

nitobe

Elite
Masked cuckold wife and her black bull filmed in action by husband... Hubby didn't take part but enjoyed his wife having fun with black dong... Great video, filmed at home and she couldn't even wait to get to bed but had to have him right there on the kitchen floor - I guess he was invited for a dinner or just a neighbor who came by and had some fun with nasty white wife...

Size 86 mb
duration 10:09
type avi
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Blnfld_Ckld_Ssns.rar

rar password = nitobe

Wet pussy lips and mouth full of black cum:

nitobe

Elite
Masked cuckold wife and her black bull filmed in action by husband... Hubby didn't take part but enjoyed his wife having fun with black dong... Great video, filmed at home and she couldn't even wait to get to bed but had to have him right there on the kitchen floor - I guess he was invited for a dinner or just a neighbor who came by and had some fun with nasty white wife...

Size 162 mb
duration 17:10
type avi
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Dpthrt_Thrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Nice rear fucking view and deepthroating bbc till the cum poured out:

nitobe

Elite
Comparison of adjectives (big black cocks - bbc): big, bigger, the biggest of long, longer the longest!!! And this guy is just like that - superlative! My wife just said "Oh my god!" when she watched how long did it take to pull his huge "snake" out of her pussy after he came inside...

Size 391 mb
duration 33:23
type avi
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_JsRgrs.rar

rar password = nitobe

Just wondering... How many inches/centimeters can it be?

nitobe

Elite
Horny cougar got in touch with her black neighbor for a good portion of big black cock... After a bath, they ended up in bed and all was filmed with hidden camera... She was so horny that cummed numerous times and even squirted three times in three minutes!!! Really nasty one!

size: 146 mb
duration: 37:41
type: avi
resolution: 640x368

NTB_IR_Hrny_Cgr_Chtng.rar

rar password = nitobe

I don't need to say anything - you have nice captions inside:

nitobe

Elite
Mature cuckold blonde banged by black lovers in front of her husband. She has nice spades tattoo on the lower right side of her belly! Real passionate interracial banging - some bareback and some clothed...

size: 69 mb
duration: 12:49
resolution: 640x416

NTB_IR_Ckld_IR_Wf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pounding her pussy from behind - before that she received a cumload on her pussy

nitobe

Elite
Not sure who, but someone asked for this video, so here it is! Short haired cuckold blonde having fun with her black bull - but obviously one black stud can't satisfy her so she grabbed her vibrator and had it one more time...

size: 210 mb
duration: 29:19
resolution: 720x400

NTB_IR_Dbb_Blkd.rar

rar password = nitobe

"You are great, boy, but I'll please my self one more time with my old "friend!"

nitobe

Elite
Busty redhead in red corset and black stockings gets creamed by two black bulls! She is soo appealing and horny with soft, silky white skin and made her black bulls go nuts - they couldn't hold on themselves for too long so their loads poured out pretty quick and they made pure whipped cream inside her pussy...

size: 194 mb
duration: 10:21
resolution: 720x480

NTB_IR_Slk_Rdhd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Creaming her from behind and thick cream on her pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Well hung black bull and horny blonde - perfect recipe for awesome sex! Black dude drilled her as hard as he could and his bareback dong stretched her pussy to the limits but she asked for more and more...

size: 374 mb
duration: 38:33

NTB_IR_Kgny.rar

rar password = nitobe

Thick cumload pouring out after he impregnated her pink pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Longhaired redhead wife gets blacked by two, then she rode on top of a big black cock and then deep throated her favorite big black cock! Damn, she's doing hell of a blowjobs - like she's swallowing a sword or something - no gagging no nothing - it's so smooth...

size: 136 mb
duration: 18:03

NTB_IR_Dpthrt_Thrsm_4nd_Rd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Now you see me, and now not:

nitobe

Elite
Brunette white wife with great firm body is addicted to black cocks! She simply can't get enough of their dongs and enjoys every moment of black meat inside her bald pussy...

size: 74 mb
duration: 05:34

NTB_IR_Blk_4ddct.rar

rar password = nitobe

Ready and willing for black fun and being drilled from behind:

nitobe

Elite
I've only heard great stories about this amazing video with C1ndy but actually had a chance to watch it. It was great watching something you wanted so bad all these years. And she is stunning in this one - wet as hell and totally surrendered and devoted to her black lover. Such wet pussy is hardly seen and I can only imagine how much did she enjoyed. Top notch and must have for every collector!

size: 315 mb
duration: 41:44

NTB_IR_Cndy.rar

rar passwod = nitobe

These two schreen shots speaks enough:

nitobe

Elite
This an amazing interracial cuckold video! Hubby filmed his honey in action with her favorite black lover and after she got impregnated he did all the cleaning job... He stretched her cummy pussy and then cleaned all the mess that was left after her adventure with her black stud...

size: 231 mb
duration: 20:08

NTB_IR_K4rl1_3.rar

rar password = nitobe

Nice creaming scene and stretching wife's pussy before eating the pie:

Status
Not open for further replies.