New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitobe

Elite
One of the best cuckold interracial videos ever finally in fine quality and in full length! There were numerous versions of this video around, especially blowjob part (damn, this guy is hung) but this is something different and will replace all those old versions of this video! Watch and enjoy!

Size 414 mb
duration 43:20
type avi
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Dn_Lmbr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Jizz pouring out while he was creaming her white hole:

nitobe

Elite
Submissive white wife gets blacked by two black studs in front of hubby's camera! She sucked one big black cock while the other was pounding her pussy... Damn hot and helluva looking - black loads were all that she needed and yes, she looked damn sexy in those black stockings

Size 174 mb
duration 18:15
type avi
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Jns_Intns.rar

rar password = nitobe

Huge black cumload in her mouth - right the way she wanted it:

nitobe

Elite
Few pages back I've posted a clip called "M4gn3t f0r BBC" with beautiful big titted wife N1c0l3 filmed by her husband while fucking with black stud... Here's another Nicole's vid with the same black guy and his enormous cock... One of the best cuckold interracial videos ever imho...

size 670 mb
type avi
duration 15:36
resolution 640x360

NTB_IR_Ncl_DrtFlthNst.rar

rar password = nitobe

Her pussy is just perfect:

nitobe

Elite
Here's one of the hottest clip of N1c0l3 ever.... At least for me! She fucks so passionately with this really well hung guy that there's no words to describe that... One of the hottest interracial cuckold vids!!! Just watch and enjoy the her shaking her ass over black cock... And there's one more video to come and that one was never shared before as far as I know...

size 545 mb
type avi
duration 09:48
resolution 640x480

NTB_IR_Ncl_ShknDt4s.rar

rar password = nitobe

Blasting off cum over her bald and swollen pussy:

nitobe

Elite
After three years and some months the video I've been longing for is finally here! As far as I know this is the first time this video has been shared! I've only heard about this video but when I was about to buy it simply disappeared and no one seemed to have it already! For all these times this was a quest for me and for few friends who never gave up hope to find this missing pearl - a treasure that has been hidden all this time. And it's treasure indeed. Not only it's N1col3, but because the video itself is amazing ... Her favorite hung black bull was there again and she had his stiff, huge cock once bareback! In the end she filled in her swollen and shaved pussy with his seed! Just look at her curvy body, big tits with huge nipples and of course, her perfect pussy - she is so damn sexy and appealing! Hope you'll enjoy at least as much as I did watching this treasure!

size 845 mb
type avi
duration 32:03
resolution 1280x720

NTB_IR_Ncl_Amrcn_Wmn.rar

rar password = nitobe

These two screens speaks enough:

nitobe

Elite
Mature blonde wife blacked for the first time! Dyed hair obviously, but hell of a good looking and damn hot and horny! Black lingerie and stocking suits her fine but big black cock was all that she wanted...

size 213 mb
type avi
duration 18:05
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Jm_4stn.rar

rar password = nitobe

First time with black stud and got impregnated

nitobe

Elite
Passionate ride, then doggy fucking and finally a cumload over round butts! Well endowed black guy did his honey bareback and in no time - nice quickie - something like a quick snack before real meal...

size 59 mb
type avi
duration 06:13
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Rd_Dgy_Cm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Unloading his balls after fucking her from behind:

nitobe

Elite
Another video of hotwife N1c0le that luvs blacks... Beautiful lady that knows what the real joy is!!! Short parts of this wonderful interracial cuckold video were posted before, but this is full length and great picture quality video... Thanks my dear friend Marv for this one!!!

size 755 mb
type avi
resolution 640x360
duration 18 min

NTB_IR_Ncl_PmpThtJc.rar

rar password = nitobe

She is just perfect:

Last edited by a moderator:

nitobe

Elite
I like milfs with firm bodies, big tits and shaved pussies but two big piercings on this milf's pussy are kinda too much! I mean she's hot, horny, submissive, her black bull fucked the hell out of her in the kitchen and was sweaty as hell - she really gave him a hard time... Everything was perfect except the pierced pussy part - at least for me!

size 155 mb
type avi
resolution 720x480
duration 14:52

NTB_IR_Pssy_Prcng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fucked bareback and got impregnated - jizz was dripping all over:

nitobe

Elite
The only "flaw"for this white honey are false eyelashes and dyed red hair! Apart that - she is just perfect! I mean, look at her - great body, black lingerie, stockings and garters and two horny black lovers ready to please - and they did it - fucked her hard filled her pussy with cum... Awesome video - enjoy!!!

size 146 mb
type avi
resolution 720x480
duration 12:27

NTB_IR_Fls_Lshs.rar

rar password = nitobe

Nice bareback penetration scene and pussy gaping to show her cumload:

nitobe

Elite
Ever used pussy pump? This thing sucks on pussy and makes it swell up to three times its normal size - even labia! And it makes the clit so sensitive that a woman can come just from having it touched. I didn't like pussy so swollen up but her black bull has never had his cock buried inside of a warmer, softer and bigger pussy!!! He just lost it and exploded inside of her, making a nice cream pie

size 305 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 36:28

NTB_IR_Pmpng_Pssy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Swollen up to the limit and then blacked and creampied:

nitobe

Elite
This one is great too but I always hated those nasty black stripes on sides of video - not sure why there were there but looks like they were inserted manually to cut off the background - video is filmed at home I guess! Beside that, vid is awesome as any other with her - she simply loves black dicks...

size 233 mb
type wmv
duration 12 min
resolution 854x480

NTB_IR_Ncl_Lvs_Blks_1.rar

rar password = nitobe

nitobe

Elite
I think this is the last one with her I have... She got fucked passionately fucked by her black lover in front of her husband... Not sure who was hornier - her or him - the "job"was done in about two minutes!

size 48 mb
type wmv
duration 2 min
resolution 854x480

NTB_IR_Ncl_Lvs_Blks_2.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pumping her white pussy with his thick black dong:

nitobe

Elite
Looked like this blonde milf wanted safe sex and her black bull had to put his condom on but when came, she took the condom off his cock and drank all the jizz from it! It was all about pregnancy risk - she didn't want his cum inside her pussy but voraciously ate all of it from condom...

size 166 mb
type avi
duration 14:39
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Cndm_Fn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Getting pounded by her hung black bull and swallowing up his jizz from condom:

nitobe

Elite
Garters, stockings, horny cuckold white wife and hung black bull... 'nuff said! I mean, doesn't she looks beautiful? And her black bull thinks so - his cock stood up straight like an arrow while she rode on him...

size 119 mb
type avi
duration 10:32
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Lvng_Wf.rar

rar password = nitobe

A great scene to watch - nice white ass jumping on stiff black arrow:

nitobe

Elite
Horny blonde and proud "owner" of one of the hugest black dicks ever - that makes these two almost a perfect couple! She handled his "joystick" quite well and he rewarded her with huge cumload...

size 394 mb
type avi
duration 25:44
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Brb_Blzr_1.rar

rar password = nitobe

After her "pulled the plug" out - all his "juice" started to pour out:

nitobe

Elite
Short haired blonde milf having fun with hung black buck! She caught her by surprise cumming in her face while she was giving him a blowjob! She didn't expect him to cum and was surprised when big black cock just blew up in her face but he just put the condom on and continued. It's easier when you are a buck and not still a stud...

size 247 mb
type avi
duration 22:01
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Trcy_Lcks.rar

rar password = nitobe

Getting done pretty soon but he kept strong to continue fucking:

nitobe

Elite
Black bull fucks the hell out of horny white wife and "showers" her pussy with his warm cumload in the end! Great bareback interracial pumping but "cum showering" of her pussy in the end was simply priceless...

size 188 mb
type avi
duration 16:39
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Splshng_Cm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black bat and "cum-bath" for wet white pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Masked cuckold wife enjoys a ride on her favorite black stud's stiff cock! she was submissive, her ass cheeks got slapped while riding but she wanted a rough game...

size 202 mb
type avi
duration 18:05
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Smck_Hr_Pssy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Joy ride and nasty graffiti on her thighs and belly:

nitobe

Elite
Sweet blonde gets blacked hard for the first time... Really hot babe but I really wonder how she dealt with such big black snake... She gave him a good blow first and you can actually see how much she enjoyed playing with huge dick! Then he nailed her tight pussy and left a load inside her...

size 263 mb
type avi
duration 17:15
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Alxx.rar

rar password = nitobe

Helping him to pull his dick out and showing her creampie to the camera:

Status
Not open for further replies.