New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-15

nitobe

Elite
Not much to say here - pretty much like her other vids: deepthroading big black cock first (swallowed all of course) and then bent over and fucked from behind by her hung black bull... Condom on of course but he managed to took it off and spill all his cum over her ass...

size 166 mb
type avi
duration 17:27
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Ld_0n_Ars.rar

rar password = nitobe

Guiding him in into her wet hole and showing cumload on her ass:

nitobe

Elite
Short haired blonde with frecks all over her body (I guess she's more probably redhead than real blonde) having threesome with two horny black studs... She's experienced and she was holding all strings in her hand - she was telling guys what to do and how to fuck her... Amazing granny!

size 232 mb
type avi
duration 20:33
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Frkls_Blnd_Mlf.rar

rar password = nitobe

As I've said - she held all strings, I mean cocks, in her hand:

nitobe

Elite
You asked for more so here she is - rocking hard and going black again. There's some symbolic in that dress she was wearing and black cock she was fucking... Made your own association! Anyway, fantastic video - hard interracial action with impregnation in the end! She's simply born for this!

size 252 mb
type avi
duration 21:25
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Jnfr_Ln_Rngr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big black hole and cumload dripping out:

nitobe

Elite
Re-up request:

It is hard to find good interracial vintage video in excellent resolution and this one is just like that - horny blonde fucks bareback with black stud and gets her mouth filled with his cum! Excellent video quality, so just enjoy!

size: 178 mb
duration: 15:43 min
type: avi
resolution: 720x480

NTB_IR_Vntg_Cckld.rar

rar password = nitobe

Great close-up of bareback black pounding and mouth full of hot jizz:

nitobe

Elite
Watch out people - blonde granny on the loose!!! Wow, she's so passionate and so submissive in the same time... who knows how long has she been waiting for this... And man, she enjoyed every second and every inch of this black dick! You can't call this cuckold - she's too old to be a cuckold...

size 189 mb
type avi
duration 16:55
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Knckng_Mlf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Passionate blowjob and spreading legs to get banged:

snoopster75

Staff member
Great posts and thread. Responding to your last sentence "You can't call this cuckold - she's too old to be a cuckold..."
You do realize that is only the man that can be a cuckold right? And that for a man to be a cuckold he has to have an unfaithful wife. So her husband could still be a cuckold if he is not the man in the video.
Keep up the good work.

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold latina's wife first encounter with big black dick filmed by her husband! This was a hell of an adventure and she liked it so much that had to do it again the next day! They have found really hung black bull who fucked the hell out of her and filled her pussy with joy! Hubby was not only filming, but he was taking pictures also and included some really great ones in this video...

size 83 mb
type avi
duration 09:09
resolution 640x416

NTB_IR_Ltns_1st_Bbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big and thick black cock - the dream of every woman - at least my wife says so:

nitobe

Elite
This is one quiet chick! I mean fucked by two well endowed black bulls and saying only "mhm" two or three times... something was not right here! Or, maybe, her mouth was full of black meat while her pussy pounded so she couldn't speak or scream or whatever, just silent "mhms" from time to time! Maybe I'm used to my lady who is so loud and vocal... Anyway - damn hot and fuckable white babe going interracial - would love to join in (not sure if that was hubby taking photos in the background that appeared at one moment of this vid!

size 216 mb
type avi
duration 18:29
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Gt_Tw_Bbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Riding in fishnets and surrounded with stiff black meat:

nitobe

Elite
Great posts and thread. Responding to your last sentence "You can't call this cuckold - she's too old to be a cuckold..."
You do realize that is only the man that can be a cuckold right? And that for a man to be a cuckold he has to have an unfaithful wife. So her husband could still be a cuckold if he is not the man in the video.
Keep up the good work.
Of course I know ;) I said "hardly" but actually I was thinking about impregnation. She could hardly stay pregnant - that what I meant! If you dig deep into this you will find many categories of "cuckold" and I am leaning toward "straight cuckold" or if you like more "sharing wife" ;) That's what I personally like and some real cuckold couples would say that that isn't a cuckold at all... Sorry, had to reply... it was just about bad wording that led to a kind of misunderstanding :( And thanks for reply - I'm really glad to see people following and trying to correct me if I'm wrong - sometimes it simply happens...

nitobe

Elite
I had shorter version of this video posted some times ago and also quality was not that great, but it was acceptable! I will just remind you that this is one of the best "sharing wives" ever and that it seemed "lost" for years since it was filmed about ten year ago! Two white hotties - blonde and brunette gets fucked by black bulls while their hubbies was watching and filming... Really great to have this one - enjoy!!!

size 314 mb
type avi
duration 26:39
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_0ld_Hly_4mbr_GB.rar

rar password = nitobe

Huge cumload after doggy style fucking but blondie was jealous and ate it up:

nitobe

Elite
Hats off for this blonde! I am not much fan of brunettes as I've said many times before (I prefer brunettes) but this honey has real affection to black cock - just look the way she fucks... Amazing!!!

size 223 mb
type avi
duration 14:39
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Jcky_Jy.rar

rar password = nitobe

No doubt the size is just right for her bald pussy:

nitobe

Elite
I mean I know she's not a bride, she's just wearing white stockings and lingerie and there's no even hubby here, at least I didn't notice that, but I like to think about this as one of those bridal fantasies that are sooo damn hot. I mean really, imagine real first wedding night with sharing wife with someone. It's amazing but I doubt that something like that happened for real! It was staged so many times, but not that sure about real life! So, let your imagination loose and enjoy watching this one...

size 251 mb
type avi
duration 19:07
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Fckng_Smnth.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black cum drowning - she couldn't swallow all:

snoopster75

Staff member
Of course I know ;) I said "hardly" but actually I was thinking about impregnation. She could hardly stay pregnant - that what I meant! If you dig deep into this you will find many categories of "cuckold" and I am leaning toward "straight cuckold" or if you like more "sharing wife" ;) That's what I personally like and some real cuckold couples would say that that isn't a cuckold at all... Sorry, had to reply... it was just about bad wording that led to a kind of misunderstanding :( And thanks for reply - I'm really glad to see people following and trying to correct me if I'm wrong - sometimes it simply happens...
Thanks for the response, I was not aiming to correct you but mainly to encourage your thread and add a bit of info. And yes it is interesting that there is a growing number of categories that call itself cuckold. Swinging, BDSM, submissive, humilation, interracial etc They all can be classed as cuckold as long as the wife is unfaithful. In the end that's all that is meant by the word cuckold. A man with an unfaithful wife. Whether he knows about it, is present, gets humiliated, whipped or verbally abused, well that is all fun and games. :blush:
Again keep up the great work!

nitobe

Elite
Two hung black bulls and white chick in need for some hard banging and that's what she's got! Hard, bareback threesome that ended with huge cumloads - one on her tits and the other all over her pussy...

size 218 mb
type avi
duration 19:19
resolution 720x400

NTB_Nds_Blk_Thrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fertile seed everywhere - that's the way she likes it:

nitobe

Elite
Milf in plaid skirt and white shirt and white stocking... dressed like schoolgirl! To be honest, she's not even close to schoolgirl, cheerleader or something like that but everything for fantasy - she love dressing up like that and fucking black dudes with huge dicks... She should try being a teacher next time - that would suit her better!

size 171 mb
type avi
duration 15:18
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Lv_Ngg_Dck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Real passion for black cock - eating it up and riding on top of him:

nitobe

Elite
Re-Up Request:

Here's one of the hottest and juiciest interracial threesomes I've ever seen... Two horny black studs assaulted all holes of this insatiable white wife with extraordinary double penetration scene and creampies both in pussy and the ass... Fantastic!

size 296 mb
duration 38:54
type wmv
resolution 640x480

NTB_IR_Bbc_Btdwn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Both holes penetrated and messy creampie with cum dripping from pussy and ass:

nitobe

Elite
Not sure where to put this one but it's definitely a part of cuckold gangbang posted yesterday! It started off with 4mb3r getting fucked from behind by her hubby and then black bull joined and she started to suck his cock off at the same time... Then H0ly approached and wanted a piece of that black cock too so they shared it... Very hot cuckold/interracial video and I really have to look up if there's more here or this was just about it...

size 240 mb
duration 15:42
type avi
resolution 720x480

NTB_IR_Hly_4mbr_Intr_Gb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sharing black cock and excellent view from behind - that ass is just perfect:

nitobe

Elite
Great hotel room cuckolding session with plenty of cum! Her pussy was literally roasted and topped with cum - all kind of "dressings" were there and it lasted whole night...

size 369 mb
type avi
duration 24:10
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Dn_K_Nght.rar

rar password = nitobe

A dressing for black sausage and gravy in her "pan":

nitobe

Elite
White wife tied to a bed and fucked by two black studs in front of her husband! When they finished and emptied their balls in her pussy it was hubby's turn who had sloppy seconds and unloaded his balls on his beloved wife too...

size 174 mb
type avi
duration 15:27
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Td_Hr_Fr_Bbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hubby's cumming and finally releasing her hands from restraints:

nitobe

Elite
Not sure that I saw this one with K4rl13 earlier... She's awesome as usual, enjoying her regular black lover big dick while her hubby was behind the camera filming her... She's definitely fond of this guy and his huge dick, and she likes is bareback with leaving cumload in her pussy...

size 116 mb
type avi
duration 10:15
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Pndng_Krl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Nailed deep down by her bull and playing with her pussy full of cum in the end: