New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-15

nitobe

Elite
Good looking brunette gets fucked by well endowed white guy. Interesting part was in the end when another guy approached and licked her wet pussy...

size: 115 mb
type: avi
resolution: 720x400
duration: 10:11

NTB_Brnt_4nd_Wht_Gy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hard fucking and cumload all over her tits:

nitobe

Elite
The very first big black cock for the spades lady... and it's just part one - part 2 is yet to come. I really can't say if this was her first big black one for real, but after watching this video I can just say that I got an impression that this was, if nothing else, then her first fuck with this black guy... Who knows, maybe she fucked others earlier but you can see some real chemistry here...

size: 200 mb
duration: 17:03

NTB_IR_Spds_Frst_Bbc_1.rar

rar password = nitobe

Getting ready for some real fun:

nitobe

Elite
This is part two with spades lady fucking her first bbc. Still not sure if this was really her first but after watching both of them I am positive that this is the first time she fucked this black guy because she already had that remarkable tattoo on her right ass cheek... Can't deny - she's real "cock-breaker"!!!.

size: 197 mb
duration: 17:12

NTB_IR_Spds_Frst_Bbc_2.rar

rar password = nitobe

She got it from behind and in her ass too:

nitobe

Elite
This is a great interracial threesome... Great looking redhead got fucked by two really hung black guy and the buzz is that she stood pregnant after this... Not sure about that but according to some vids that about to come seems that it's true...

size: 258 mb
duration: 16:52

NTB_IR_Snd_Thrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Damn good closeups of white pussy being impregnated:

nitobe

Elite
Wanted to feel big black cock but hid her face with a mask! Great looking, busty cuckold wife gets some hard blacking in front of her husband... Curvy, greatly shaped body, pale skin, round ass, bald pussy and long hair - she only tickled my imagination with that mask on...

size: 296 mb
resolution: 640x416
duration: 23:01

NTB_IR_Mskd_Wmn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Her pussy is perfect but she didn't get impregnated but got the cumload on her ass:

nitobe

Elite
I posted another video with this dyed redhead milf some six months ago but don't remember this threesome where she was wearing these great black stockings, garters and black bra... This is her another adventure with two black bulls - bareback fucking and impregnation... but more than that - she's so damn sexy!!!

size: 146 mb
duration: 12:28

NTB_IR_Dyd_Rdhd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Great closeups of bbc penetration and cum-loading her pussy in the end:

nitobe

Elite
Great interracial adventure in a hotel room. Only not sure if this milf is a wife or just a prostitute... Whatever the truth is (and I believe she's not a hotwife) she had damn good banging in that hotel room...

size: 131 mb
duration: 11:07

NTB_IR_Blkng_1n_Htl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Plenty of jizz on her bald pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Part one of this sloppy seconds interracial gangbang has been posted some months ago also. This blonde honey is great looking and her black bulls fucked her one after another filling her pussy with cum... I'm not sure that I will stick my dick in a hole already filled up without condom, but some people don't mind that...

size: 166 mb
duration: 14:12

NTB_IR_Slpy_Scnds_Hny.rar

rar password = nitobe

"Swimming" in other's cum is obviously quite fine for some people:

nitobe

Elite
This one is called "pregnancy gangbang"! Apparently, she stood pregnant after her first interracial encounter but looking at her belly I can just say it was probably a hoax... or it was too early to say something like that or maybe she wanted to get pregnant after this one... We'll see - I have few more to post!

size: 282 mb
duration: 24:00

NTB_IR_Synd_Prgncy_Gngbng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sloppy seconds and fertile cream dripping out of her pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold white couple and their black bull! Great looking, classy milf having been fucked by regular black bull while husband had camera and filmed her in action - sometimes masked, sometimes not...

size: 119 mb
resolution: 640x416
duration: 10:09

NTB_IR_Ckld_Cpl_4nd_Bl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hubby's hand on her face plastered with black cum and black dong penetrating her pink pussy:

nitobe

Elite
Gorgeous brunette with "Property of Black Dick" tattoo on her pussy gets blacked in both of her holes but her blonde friend took all the credit (cum) in the end - black bull gave her huge facial! It started with squirting, then anal fucking with squirting once more and then her pussy was on the grass... Her blonde girlfriend then jumped in to help so one more squirt was on the way... Hell of a video - good friends share all, even big black cocks...

size: 309 mb
duration: 26:16

NTB_IR_Hlpng_Frnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Anal close-up and squirting fun:

nitobe

Elite
Hubby goes last or black bull cums first - pick the one you like! Awesome interracial cuckold with hubby involved - I like vids like this the most! She changed cocks, everyone has a piece of pleasure and she had cumloads from both of them... Bottomline - she has been shared and that's most important at least for me...

size: 257 mb
duration: 22:52

NTB_IR_Bll_Cms_Frst.rar

rar password = nitobe

Riding on black bull's cock and showing a cumload for the camera:

nitobe

Elite
Re-Up request :

Interracial cuckold queen from 90's, Glor1a and her Asian friend having a wild gangbang with horny black studs! Excellent video that I saw for the first time only few days ago! Some really memorable moments inside this one like taking her clothes off and showing her great, super-sexy body in the beginning and casual chat in the end after hours and hours of hard banging! Just priceless pearl!

size: 519 mb
resolution: 640x480
duration: 62:56

NTB_Glr_Hrd_IR_Gb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Taking her clothes off before banging and huge, thick creampie:

nitobe

Elite
Good hubby cleans his cuckold wife after she got fucked by black bull who made nice whipped creampie in her pussy after he unloaded his balls inside. Hubby then approached and cleaned her with his tongue...

size: 228 mb
resolution: 720x480
duration: 20:08

NTB_IR_Clng_Wf_Up.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black bull made creampie and then hubby cleaned all:

nitobe

Elite
Was looking forward to see her pregnant but not this time again! Guess the pregnancy story was just a hoax an nothing else... On the other hand, this was one hell of a blacking - haven't seen such in a while - this black guy deserves a fucking medal...

size: 195 mb
duration: 16:53

NTB_IR_Snd_Csh.rar

rar password = nitobe

Leaving a "present" between her legs:

nitobe

Elite
Wife's rodeo show with black lover and husband. She was fucked from behind and rode on top of her black stallion while sucking husband's cock... She was a true "mare" - her stallion even had reins on her...

size: 159 mb
duration: 13:29

NTB_IR_Pnk_Mr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Incredibly sexy in those pink stockings:

nitobe

Elite
Spades lady once again...I don't know why she put the mask, but like this she looks more mysterious and sexy. There's part two to come later on...

size: 102 mb
duration: 08:40

NTB_IR_Mskd_Spds.rar

rar password = nitobe

It's always nice to see her "trademark" tattoo while fucked doggy style:

nitobe

Elite
You know, she actually reminds me to cat-woman or something like that but looks damn cool and sexy. That combination of mask and black lingerie is really a killer one...

size: 102 mb
duration: 08:39

NTB_IR_Mskd_Spds_2.rar

rar password = nitobe

Growling like real cat when nailed by black dick:

nitobe

Elite
Guess I am becoming sloppy and forgetful... When I checked vids once again I noticed that this is actually part one with cat woman game and spades lady... Sorry for this and enjoy!

size: 104 mb
duration: 08:51

NTB_IR_Mskd_Spds_3.rar

rar password = nitobe

Damn sexy outfit - would love to see my wife wearing this:

nitobe

Elite
Synd33 strikes back once again...She can't get enough of big black cocks so she had to be gangbanged once more time...

size: 141 mb
duration: 12:05

NTB_IR_Snd_Gb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Plenty of cum pouring out of her pussy:

This thread continues HERE

;)

Last edited by a moderator: