Northwest Beauties the models!

johnadam

Does anyone know if Aubrey, Bonnie, Jesse, Kellie, Kelsey, Madison, Sammy, Sandy or Yulia from Sandlmodels or Noelle from SW Amateurs ever posed anywhere else or have different modeling names? It would be greatly appreciated for any information on any of them. TIA
Did an extensive search on Noelle. She was last on model sites in 2011. Only links still online (other then SWAmateurs) are from her non-model/personal sites.

Boog

Hi all, anyone know if blonde, busty Natasha ever did anything aside from that one shoot for NWB? Under another name maybe?

son_of_dad

Looks like WPL Productions may have called it a day with the Instagram account disappearing about a week ago. Maybe some previously unreleased content might now come to light.

EDIT: Instagram account is back perhaps some new content is incoming...........

Meanwhile I found a ManyVids account 'Virgo Studio' with some videos of Holly Gardiner showing a lot more than she managed in 17 WPL videos.

There are also videos of Ashley Ford from NWB doing all the things she had demonstrated on Backroom Casting Couch as Willow

Last edited by a moderator:

son_of_dad

Here's a starting point for you but I don't recall seeing any other work. Please post if you have better luck

Code:
https://www.modelmayhem.com/samanthajames

Plipoot2

Samantha did, and still does, a bunch of caming under the name TheSamJam (including lots of toys). Although she mostly does dominatrix stuff these days. Too bad she has let herself go quite a bit lately.

Thanks for the info on samjam. Question, Does anyone have any info on either one of the kendra's on nwb? (old school or recent) Has kendra L ever done any work outside of nwb?
Any info you have will be appreciated, tia

rosso_rat

Thanks for the info on samjam. Question, Does anyone have any info on either one of the kendra's on nwb? (old school or recent) Has kendra L ever done any work outside of nwb?
Any info you have will be appreciated, tia
See my post of March 16 in this thread for Kendra L.

son_of_dad

Wow the recent SandL private video of Anastasia rubbing one out in the bathtub The lingering eye contact while working herself over was so hot

Priest

Is Rose doing hardcore content yet on her OF? Also is it just me or does anyone else think she has a BIG snatch (could be camera angle I guess)?