Northwest Beauties the models!

warlock777

Any news on Sandra? Very hard to find any of her pics/videos. Apart from very small/low res pics I managed to find this
Code:
http://bobolike.com/to/1145435-gorgeous_sandra_from_ywfmodels_in_leggings.html

Last edited by a moderator:

markh

Any zoe west vids from those sites i know she did some. Sandra models under a different name now Brooke English and or brooke robin sebero

johnadam

Any news on Sandra? Very hard to find any of her pics/videos. Apart from very small/low res pics I managed to find this
Code:
http://bobolike.com/to/1145435-gorgeous_sandra_from_ywfmodels_in_leggings.html
On Bentbox and on Onlyfans "johnny_glamour17" has content for Sandra from YWF Models. On instagram find "_brookerobin_" and also "johnnyglamour17of".
In some of the comments JohnnyGlamour alludes to additional content.

I'll jump in on the Nwb. I know that this is a little off immediate topic. He's a poker player, he's got a number of aces up his sleeve, and I'm not talking about average stuff..........If you like his kind of thing, it will blow your mind. He's got a vault, and a good one. If your'e a member, just be patient.....

warlock777

On Bentbox and on Onlyfans "johnny_glamour17" has content for Sandra from YWF Models. On instagram find "_brookerobin_" and also "johnnyglamour17of".
In some of the comments JohnnyGlamour alludes to additional content.
Spoke to him. No nudity, only "fashion shoots"... Also sent an email to Jeff from NWB and he said he doesn't have any nudes of her, which I found very odd but maybe it's because I am not a paying member etc etc.

son_of_dad

Video of Aurora on Manyvids drilling herself in the shower for anyone that enjoys weird lighting 'Aurora Crybaby solo shower glass toy'

beepollen

I'll jump in on the Nwb. I know that this is a little off immediate topic. He's a poker player, he's got a number of aces up his sleeve, and I'm not talking about average stuff..........If you like his kind of thing, it will blow your mind. He's got a vault, and a good one. If your'e a member, just be patient.....
Still hoping to learn what this means.

ptagg

some true babes to be missed ,
Studio Dolls Sandra and Sivan ( anything on them ? )
Lauren was amazing.
Angela unfortunately became a drug addict there is a video of her getting arrested by bounty hunters

Priest

Lauren was amazing.
Angela unfortunately became a drug addict there is a video of her getting arrested by bounty hunters
Just watched that Angela video of her being arrested. Very sad she went down that road!
I would have never of thought she was like that, after her videos stopped I just figured she got married and had kids.
Very sad! The video is 2016 so hopefully she has recovered!

Plipoot2

What now? What's this all about? Where is this video?
I assume it's some kind of sad joke.

[edit] nevermind, found the video on YT.. Fuck.. this beyond sad. :( I've following her for over 10 years, I'd never thought she'd go down that road... I hope she's better now.
Why do they even publish these videos? This is horrible, this will follow her for years to come..

Last edited by a moderator:
Lauren was amazing.
Marie was my fav. Think she died in a car wreck

son_of_dad

Perhaps you should talk to him about some of these "aces" as the private site doesn't appear to have been updated in several weeks