Northwest Beauties the models!

johnadam

Is Rose doing hardcore content yet on her OF? Also is it just me or does anyone else think she has a BIG snatch (could be camera angle I guess)?
Not full on hardcore, however some content leading in that direction. I.e. mast, toys, and more in extra paid content. And I missed a few months for a while. On the "size" question I would use the adjective "puffy".

son_of_dad

Been trying out some video upscaling and thought the older NWB videos would be perfect candidates. Sadie video 1 & Keegan video 5 are the gorgeous test models going from 480p to 720p. Despite taking around 90 minutes per file I think they come up pretty well for a first attempt.

Priest

Been trying out some video upscaling and thought the older NWB videos would be perfect candidates. Sadie video 1 & Keegan video 5 are the gorgeous test models going from 480p to 720p. Despite taking around 90 minutes per file I think they come up pretty well for a first attempt.
What program are you using to upscale?

son_of_dad

I'm using Topaz video enhance AI. Reviews of Handbrake seem very hit & miss both in its results & peoples thought on using it

Priest

So far it just makes the files much bigger. Not really any noticeable change in the video quality on my end.

rconnect

Anyone know if Nicky (aka Marie, I remember using that name for her in the past) has done other works apart from NWB?

Tomril56

I am a huge fan of Sandlmodels and Studio dolls. wondering what their affiliation with NWB is? is there different material on NWB that is on the sites? Meaning I I join Sandlmodels or studio Dolls members area, is it the same vids that are on NWB? Or is there additional material on NWB that is not accessible through the parent site? Sorry for my ignorance.

rosso_rat

Tomril56 - Simply put, as I understand it, the guy from NWB (Jeff) provides web services for other producers (Sandl, WPL, Studio Dolls, and others over time like APstudios, Exotic Allure and Step1models when they started out). He manages the web portal and billing for sales and web hosting for the downloads and takes his cut for doing so. NWB focuses on sales of videos, but I don't think there is a claim to exclusivity but some of these producers find it easier to use NWB pretty well exclusively, such as WPL. Sandl and Studio dolls also have their own websites where the picture sets and videos are sold so if you join them you can get access to their content, whereas with NWB you pay for each download of 4 or 5 scenes. There are also clip clubs for each of the main producers marketed through NWB where a monthly selection of full scenes are made available for the subscription of $15-20. Famously NWB also has a portal for more 'hands on' PPV content but access is restricted to those on Jeff's good boy list - he alone decides based on historic purchase activity, how he feels on a good day and if he likes you. I am not aware of Sandl and Studio Dolls having similar special portals but would appreciate any comments from other cogniscenti such as son_of_dad. Certainly Sandl has extended versions of several of the videos but I only know of them being made available via NWB; my gut feel is there is more out there somewhere.

rosso_rat

I'll just add if anyone is interested in the sort of things usually in the private site, NWB has released some so-called directors cuts recently which contain the normally restricted scenes.

Tomril56

I'll just add if anyone is interested in the sort of things usually in the private site, NWB has released some so-called directors cuts recently which contain the normally restricted scenes.
Thanks a million Rosso! very much appreciate the information. I was not sure of the connection between the sites.

son_of_dad

I'll jump in on the Sandlmodels / Studio dolls website thing. Studio Dolls gives no indication it's updated in years so unless there's a heap of content available on NWB you want that a subscription might give you access to it's probably not worth it. Sandlmodels is a little less straightforward...I've not seen an indication that private videos at NWBP are available at all however there is the occasional special item like he did a private video with Miriam Chick - unfortunately, it's simply a foot massage. The upside to membership could be if you're interested in photo content the latest update shows model Sierra full topless which I don't think she was in videos, this seems to happen often.

Certainly Sandl has extended versions of several of the videos but I only know of them being made available via NWB; my gut feel is there is more out there somewhere.
I'm surprised that in over a year of not recording new content neither NWB, SandL or WPL cracked the retirement vault open, I think at best NWB listed 2 custom videos of Erika: 1 topless + 1 nude = 2 fantastic videos. SandL has plenty of scenes that end abruptly that could have certainly gone further, the final second of Willow video 6 is attached. WPL mentions at least one video that won't be released in a scene & NWB has mentioned he has tonnes of customs and can't get in contact with the models in order to sell them, but since he moved away from complete amateurs over the last 10 years there must be something that could be put up.