Nylon Fantasy

Mlle Fanchette is ready to leave for the Christmas Eve dinner. She is dressed in a classy black dress, black gloves and matching pantyhose. Her outfit is completed by her super high heeled shiny pumps. Just before leaving she needs to apply some lipstick. However, there is a little mishap: she drops the lipstick as she getting it out of her purse. The lipstick is now under the couch so she drops on her knees to look for it.Some natural heel popping happens as she kneels down. The sight of her beautiful behinds in the air and her exposed pantyhose clad soles attract the butler. He approaches stroking his cock and kneels besides her. While she is looking for her lipstick the cheeky butler strokes his cock and caresses her behinds and soles. It is not long before he shoots jets of fresh warm cum all over her soles. Mlle finally retrieves her lipstick, stands up and leaves for the Christmas dinner parry.

Name: CHRONICLES OF MLLE FANCHETTE - Mlle Fanchette - Le rouge a levres perdu II
Format: mp4
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:07:24
Size: 1.02 Gb

Her gloved hands run up her legs. The sound of the nylon on nylon makes the hair on the back of your neck stand on end. She begins to tease you with her long long legs. They’re just so smooth with pantyhose covering them. She can’t help but touch herself. Her big full lips would look fabulous wrapped around you don’t you think? She continues to rub her legs back and forth as she shows off her stellar shoes. The heels are soooo high! She tells you aha can barely breath in the leather corset she is wearing. It’s is sooo tight she says with a furrowed brow and a smile on her face. She full natural boobs spill out of her bra as she takes it off. The feeling of the nylon on her tender breasts make her wet. Sara knows you’re watching and just has to rub her pussy. She takes her shoes off next and begins to play with her toes. She drags her finger back and forth over her arch. Mmmm the soles of her feet are so wrinkled. It’s a beautiful sight. Yes, she begins to masturbate. Watching her boobs bounce as she strokes herself, her breathing getting heavy - It’s heavenly!

Name: jwv0036 - Sara Liz
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:14:05
Size: 866 Mb

Lurina bound her slave to the bed. He was a bad slave the last days and need a lesson in obey. She tease him with her pantyhosed feet on his crotch and he can nothing do against this.
Lurina get more and more fun by see him helpless and start to jerk his dick. He seems to enjoy this and Lurina begin to tickle him while she jerk him. It shouldn´t be a reward for him!
He become more and more horny and our little mistress put his best friend between her soft soles and give him a footjob. Every time it looks like that he enjoy the situation, she tickle him to bring him down again.
Finally she put his cock back into his pants and continue her footsie... but what a mess! he cum in his pants without warning! Next time she must be harder to him for his effrontery.

Name: The Nylon Leg Fetish Store: Lurina Tickling Slave With Footjob And Cum In Pants
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:14:02
Size: 2.15 Gb

Of course we know about your FETISH for RUBBER GLOVES. The way you look at our gloved hands, it is easy to see you get turned on. So let's have some fun together. You drop your pants, stroke your cock and follow our. Once you have CUM, it will be our little secret to keep.

Name: Fetish Liza and Liz Rainbow - Double Rubber Gloves JOI
Duration: 00:09:38
Size: 248 Mb

Julia gets to pick her own clamps. Does she pick the mean ones or the nicer ones? She's awfully whiny about it. You'd think they hurt or something! Let's help her with that shall we, vibrator anyone? Jim talks to her, making sure she asks to cum but she's very disoriented with the blindfold on. He throws a bit gag in her mouth to give her something to chew on while she cums over and over again. Jim, we may need a bigger gag - this girl is LOUD when she cums!! Lots of bondage positions, lots of cumming and lots of screaming and struggling in this clip

Name: wmbcv-0608 - Julia Faire
Duration: 00:25:12
Size: 928 Mb

Mistress Skyler teases her foot slut with her stocking toes. She plans to jerk him off with her lovely stocking feet but there is a catch. From this day on, there will be no other form of release for him. The slut will not be allowed to jerk off. He certainly can't have sex. Skyler is taking ownership of his orgasms with her perfect size seven feet. After she forces her slut to spill his male filth all over stocking feet, she smiles, enjoying the power she has over this helpless slut.

Name: Mistress Skyler - Foot Bitch for Life
Duration: 00:07:35
Size: 165 Mb

Randy, dressed in a latex waistcincher, sexy, sheer black body stocking and 6” stiletto heeled sandals, is bound in a stretchy but utterly inescapable PVC single glove. Perched on a small wooden stool in the dungeon, she wriggles and squirms, but she can’t get out. Jim enters and adds tight leather straps to the mix, as well as a blindfold and then a leather panel ball gag. Jim puts a vibrator down between her legs and tells her to straddle it. She does so comes. Jim re-enters and after multiple orgasms she is left to struggle. Finally, she grabs the vibrator with her feet stocking feet and gets herself off. Very sexy.

Name: wmbcv-0609 - Randy Moore
Duration: 00:25:47
Size: 702 Mb

O-girl (Christina Carter) and Nylonika (Kendra James) are captured by sinister coeds Lauren (Darling) and Nina (Anastasia Pierce) as thin wire falls on them and tangles around their bodies. Unable to break free, our curvaceous cuties struggle as the wire tightens. Lauren and Nina explain they are trapped...

Name: wmbcv-0546: Adv of O-girl and Nylonika - Tensory Overload
Duration: 00:22:18
Size: 815 Mb

This blonde hottie wears a tight minidress with black peep toe pumps and black suspender hose! She talks dirty to you as she slowly poses and gives upskirt views of her sheer full panties and nicely shaved pussy. Crawling around on the floor she poses and teases nice and slow, continuing her smutty talk before sitting on the couch to cross and pose her legs for you. Getting up she takes her heels off and pulls the panties down a bit, humps her pussy against them and poses her legs in the air. Taking the dress off, she teases briefly in her bra before removing it, along with her panties, to rub at her pussy as she talks dirty to you. Then she gets a vibrating toy and gets off with it loudly. Next we see her in a sheer black bodystocking and platform anklestrap slides! She slides her legs together as she gives peeks at her open crotch and keeps talking, posing in a variety of great positions. Getting a large dildo she deep throats it for you before taking her heels off and sticking the beefy unit to the floor to ride up and down on. Using a vibrator as well, she looks at you and talks dirty as she cums!

Name: SARAH VANDELLA
Duration: 00:49:52
Size: 927 Mb

Jade just put on her new Pantyhose that she got at the mall and is ready to empty your balls into her sweet mouth.....Do you have a big load built up for her sweet asian mouth?

Name: Jade Kimiko - TINY ASIAN PANTYHOSE COCK SUCKER JADE
Duration: 00:16:52
Size: 1.21 Gb

This clip works better if you are at work. Do not take out that dick. No, none of that at work. Pick a public place somewhere if you are not at work. Be a bad man for me. A naughty pervert! Just rub yourself through your pants. Don't get caught! Make a mess for me in those pants. See if anyone notices....

Name: Bratty Bunny - Rub Your Pants
Duration: 00:12:27
Size: 758 Mb

Up until now, Marcello has enjoyed playing the Dominant in our Xpervo series but now the tables have turned! Little Caprice decided that he needed a taste of his own medicine so this time she is the Dominant and Marcello is the sub. Bound and forced to wear a gimp hood, Little Caprice uses him and she sees fit and makes sure he satisfies her every whim and desire. Little Caprice is definitely the hottest Femdom out there and she really puts Marcello in his place! Should be “uses him as she sees fit”

Name: Little Caprice & Marcello Bravo - Xpervo
Duration: 00:40:16
Size: 1.50 Gb

4K: In this video, I completely dominate this beta male with my pantyhose covered ass. I have no real reason to use this losers face as a seat for my perfect ass other than because I can. Hot girls get to do whatever they want, and If I wanna use your face as a chair then I will. I just so happen to be wearing colored pantyhose, which makes this loser EXTRA weak for me. I find it amusing to just rub my ass and legs all over his face, barely even speaking to him. The few times that I bother letting this beta hear my voice is just to rub it in even more! I rock back and forth, snapping my pantyhose for him to hear, all the while taking his breath away with my perfect ass. The longer I sit on the beta’s face, more turned on with power I get. I treat him like FURNITURE! That’s how little I think of him…. Not even worried about his ability to “breath” lol. You can tell how badly he struggles with keeping his face berried so deep in my ass. I playfully rub my stocking covered feet on his arms while smothering him. His need to breath may not be as strong as his need to PLEASE ME! Hahahaha

Name: Amber – Breathless Pantyhose Full Weight Smother 4K
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:11:41
Size: 2.07 Gb

You're just so pathetic. Let me go ahead and explain why. Let me count the ways you're a fucking LOSER! I love making fun of you. I like being brutally honest. Who else is going to be this truthful to you? I'll tease you and make fun of you. I know you love that. You are so good at being such a fucking loser!

Name: Bratty Bunny - You're a Pathetic Loser
Duration: 00:07:43
Size: 358 Mb