Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

so_right

I'm not sure Christina understands she will have to take it up a notch for the new site to be viable. It doesn't necessarily mean b/g or even g/g (tho I hope she does) but quality and consistency must improve.

I reviewed some of the old CMV and CMH era videos, where she really looked like she enjoyed what she was doing. That's something I'd like to see again

sleazoid

tnblows;6485840 said:
I resubscribed after the "attach from germany" on the 29th of may....Charles is such a dipshit he cancelled my membership Im assuming since the rebill date was past the closing date of the 19th so I no longer have access to site nor can I rejoin since there are no links to epoch or ccbill anymore. He coulda squeezed out another half month for 24.95 from me but was thinking he must not give a crap who can access site anymore....on other hand i did see where christina said 3 days ago on twitter she was thinking of working with a guy. if she plans a new site it will never fly with ho-hum content from the past
I don't see any posts in the last 3 days from her. What am I missing?

cmfriend

Marco;6475174 said:
There's a new Christina video named AUG14-P1 and it is pretty interesting. Her breasts are really full, her belly is started to get rounded and as I noted before, she is having some issues moving around. About halfway into the video she has the dildo inserted and then applies the vibrator to her clit. She manages to get herself pretty worked up.

Watching this gif and keeping in the back of my mind at the same time that Christina would not show her boobs back then makes this Gif that much better. (At one time no boobs and just a incredibly cute busty teen to now completely spread nude with a huge dildo. It doesn't get any better!)

Marco

I've just got to bitch for one minute about the CM webmaster - SORRY. There is supposedly a new video available for two days on the member site. It is even posted on the top of the site. Guess what? Link to the preview image is broken. Link to the video is broken. WTF? Seriously? Pay the fuck attention to what you are doing for crap sake. GD annoying it isn't already fixed...aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

crazylegs

one final fuckup by Charles, im so happy hes soon to be out of the picture. if Christina's new webmaster is better ill gladly spend some cash on that site

Moderator CM

That's a 9 inch by 6 thick dildo... and looking pretty small going in and out. Classic video fuck up again, I bet the French hacked them this time :p

keeper31

Staff member
amraith62;6499150 said:
I for one would love to see her continue to take pics and post vids right up until she pops that little sucker out. And definitely some lactation vids as well. I guess I'm just a sick perv;)
Guess I am sicker than you. I would love it if she continues.

agnios

If the baby daddy is still around... I wouldn't mind seeing the two of them have some fun.

Moderator CM

Can't find the video link of her making out with some stranger on the beach with he mother right next to them?..WTF??
Anyone e-mail me the link?
She looks like a great kisser and love watching her give that dong the work over.
I wish she would stick it to the side of the wall and suck and fuck it for a video... New angles of videos would be a good choice

Moderator CM

Thanks for the link :)

Still a questionable upbringing for a mother to do that. If I was her father he would have one chance to leave then that camera would be videotaping his prostate as I would have shoved it up his ass. I guess that's how a chick talked he into stupid shit investment then putting her down..and 2.5 million and you want to retire when you could make more...ya sure old man that's why you posted a negative comment about her on her site that was removed for legal reasons as it was incorrect.
This douchbag's only employment with NASA is maintenance with a mop and bucket, rather have him cause a dirty water spill then something more complicated that could hurt others :cop:

cmfriend

12 years later Christina still has the thick beautiful hair, big round eyes cute pudgie cheeks, and pretty smile. The Three biggest differences is noticed while searching for these two pictures between then and now. 1. Christinas right boob 2. Christinas left boob 3. The digital photography is so much better now. (pictures look a ton sharper now) Thank You Christina.

danni32ff

Moderator CM;6499793 said:
Can't find the video link of her making out with some stranger on the beach with he mother right next to them?..WTF??
Anyone e-mail me the link?
She looks like a great kisser and love watching her give that dong the work over.
I wish she would stick it to the side of the wall and suck and fuck it for a video... New angles of videos would be a good choice
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1l68v7_cm-5-frenchies-in-miami_lifestyle

here is also her rap video she did awhile back for some low level group who probably isn't around anymore

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1l69sq_dippin_music

Status
Not open for further replies.