Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco

keeper31;6460478 said:
Looked at her new video and her tits do look like they have filled out nicely. Looking forward to the remaining two videos hopefully they were not shot at the same time as this one. Don't know if it bothers anyone else but in a 20 minute video there was only one glimpse of her pussy. I would love more.
Put succinctly, the video is not good. I was getting annoyed with her looking at her phone when I realized she is using it to track the time. Clearly an alarm went off at the 20 minute mark. Yet another reason she needs to stop making these 20 minute videos. If she does start a new site, she needs to make short movies (around 5 minutes) that have a clear purpose and she gets down to it and gives a show worth seeing. These videos where she looks like she is just killing time are painful.

Prelude97

This video is not good I agree. Its horribly irritating how often she looks at her phone. Shes just not there. I hope she doesnt put the same amount of effort that she does into her videos into Mothering. Because that baby is going to grow up to be a boo-bop just like her mom.

Moderator CM

Prelude97;6463101 said:
This video is not good I agree. Its horribly irritating how often she looks at her phone. Shes just not there. I hope she doesnt put the same amount of effort that she does into her videos into Mothering. Because that baby is going to grow up to be a boo-bop just like her mom.

I still find it disturbing that her mother let her make out on TV with a complete stranger. No morals at all

keeper31

Staff member
Model bashing offends the girls, discourages posters, and generally causes arguments and aggro, so we'll have none of it!

Guys remember this rule applies at all times, on all sections of the board.

sleazoid

Prelude97;6463101 said:
That's really unfair. We're all frustrated with the very slow progression in her vids, but why do you think that would be related to her parenting skills in any way?

Moderator CM

HollaAtTheMayor;6464346 said:
Do you have a link to that vid? Can't find it anymore.
I will try to find it, she really is a good kisser when you see the video...lucky bastard! lol. No way could I kiss her like that and then just stop and say, "Thanks Mom".

cmfriend

I totally agree Christinas personnal info is none of our business. But there is one thing i have always been curious about for some years about Christina and her parents. I believe way back in the day the parents actually had some involvement in starting Christinas website. Please correct me if that is not true. With that said if true i would so love to no how that relationship has gone over the years. Did mom and dad ever envision things with there beautiful little busty daughter bouncing around on camera turn out the way they have? Guess we will never know. I am a huge Christina fan, and always will be. I hope nothing but the best for Christina.

agnios

we should start a pool to see how long it takes for her to show up on MFC

danni32ff

agnios;6466776 said:
we should start a pool to see how long it takes for her to show up on MFC
Well, I hope she is at least taking pics and shooting vids 'cause I know she is pushing into an F-cup from the most recent pic I saw of her.
Yes, the boobs are definitely starting to grow with her being pregnant. It would be a smart business move for her to take advantage of it now, even if she hasn't started to cam or have a site open.
She can always figure out some type of outfit to wear that flatters her belly area before she gets too big in the next few months. That is if she decides to not shoot pics or vids to term.

Hmmm, I guess I am making to much sense as I think about what she should do. The ball is definitely in her court now, regardless of how it got there.
Tag your it, Christina

Moderator CM

Hopefully in months 3-6 she takes massive amounts of pictures and videos to last the year. Her last few sets were not quite up to the same standards we are used to with poor poses and partial shots, a shame cause she still looks fantastically sexy. At least take them and save when her new site is about to take off. Like I said before her contract was up anyway and chuckwad's way of making himself feel better was to condemn Christina's money management skills. Guess he forgot to mention he's made 1/2 of what she brought in as well...probably more, what a Man

cmfriend

If i was Christinas dad i'd kiss her ass too. i can't be a hypacrit and say anything negetive about that situation between Christina and her family. I have been one of the many thousands that has followed Christina from the beggining. Its been great and i totally appreciate everything Chrintina and all else that helped bring Christina to us. Id be actually proud in a way to have such a beautiful daughter like Christina that people actually are willing to give up thier hard earned money to view her nude. I would be a supportive father if put in that same situation myself and that what my daughter chose to do. The one thing i would do different is make sure she was managed properly and never taken advantage of.

Marco

There's a new Christina video named AUG14-P1 and it is pretty interesting. Her breasts are really full, her belly is started to get rounded and as I noted before, she is having some issues moving around. About halfway into the video she has the dildo inserted and then applies the vibrator to her clit. She manages to get herself pretty worked up.

Moderator CM

Marco;6475174 said:
There's a new Christina video named AUG14-P1 and it is pretty interesting. Her breasts are really full, her belly is started to get rounded and as I noted before, she is having some issues moving around. About halfway into the video she has the dildo inserted and then applies the vibrator to her clit. She manages to get herself pretty worked up.

Again Christina makes pregnant look sexy, she looks amazing. Rickyny99 info I can back up 2/3 of it for sure. chuck has had total control of the site and even the information she receives is controlled my chuck. Manipulated info to backup what he wants, she has gone through a lot that I wont even say but just recently this was on her;
http://girlsofdixie.com/
Where was that pics taken and owned by who?
The girl is not Christina but her face is used by the owner of the website....friend of chuck?? who knows but weird it's exposed after all of this was about to happen.
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/26131771/mcberry-modeling

Used to chat but then cut off due to chuck and know several other members of the site has quit due to his poor attitude. I would not doubt investment endeavours were initiated by chuck for his benefit or friend of him to take advantage of this girl. She has been stressed to the max and although gullible she has stood strong, it's not easy to go what she has gone through. I just hope for her sake the guy she is with will take care of her and protect her like a real man would.

keeper31

Staff member
Marco you are an artist, I like this one.

Marco

keeper31;6485223 said:
Website says P2 is out.
Yes, I watched it yesterday. Another less than stellar video. The first half is OK, the second not. I was trying not to saying anything about it because I didn't have anything nice to say...

Status
Not open for further replies.