Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmfriend

"Aug14-P.4" Which i believe will be the last video ever posted on Christinamodel.com is IMO probably the best Christina's boobs have looked in 6 years. Christina's breasts must be benefiting from her pregnancy in a great way. The size is so full in both boobs. Her areolas and nipple appear to have a new look too. They have some wonderful puffiness. I actually enjoy the look of a pregnant women. So to see one of my favorite models of all time pregnant is an amazing combo. I really hope Christina continues to model during her pregnancy, it should only get sexier.

Marco

sleazoid;6514106 said:
What tool do you use to make the gifs?
I don't really want to endorse or bash any apps. The one I use has some limitations I have to work around. If you do a Google search on "gif animator" it is listed with some other tools.

Footlover

Love all the gifs marco thank you , oh what her twitter page i went on the one from her site but i said last tweet jan where does it say she well be doing another site icant find that anywhere.

sleazoid

LarryKing;6517183 said:
Try changing it to christinamodel7 and you will find more updates
Another example of complete apathy from the "webmaster". It would literally take a couple of seconds to update the twitter link on the page and then move the updated page to the web server.

keeper31

Staff member
Excellent Marco. maybe you can keep us going until hopefully new stuff comes out. Thanks.

Marco

greendoor;6522127 said:
Macro I hope you get bored more often. Thanks
Well, Christina (christinamodel7 on Twitter) is saying next month for her new site. So, I probably will be bored and I will probably will post the more graphic and interesting things I catch in her videos as GIF's. As long as nobody minds!

Marco

Use the "Insert Image" button and then put the URL to only the image (not a web page):

I'll take a look at that video and timeframe...

Marco

You say "Marco I feel like I've never properly seen Christina's meaty vagina." I say "Then you did not look at the Marco pussy slap special in the "APR14 - Pink" when I told you to look at it."

greendoor

Oh that's beautiful, thank you Marco!
But you know what "Marco I feel like I've never properly seen Christina's sweet hot tight asshole." I wonder if there's anything you can do about that? I may look into the HD - X Yelow vid beginning at 12:45 or perhaps the Red Hot Momma (yellow bikini) vid at 13:39, or even the Sounds of Romance vid at 10:29. By the way Marco your the best!

wwwolf

Does anyone still have access to Christina's site. They posted the last set 1376 yesterday and my account is closed. Typical. But I guess he did say "around August 19" so 3 days later is still there. I don't see the set posted anywhere so maybe I'm not the only one who can't get it.

Marco

greendoor;6532586 said:
Oh that's beautiful, thank you Marco!
But you know what "Marco I feel like I've never properly seen Christina's sweet hot tight asshole." I wonder if there's anything you can do about that? I may look into the HD - X Yelow vid beginning at 12:45 or perhaps the Red Hot Momma (yellow bikini) vid at 13:39, or even the Sounds of Romance vid at 10:29. By the way Marco your the best!
There can be only one, greendoor. It is the older "Sounds of Romance" with the crazy camera work. I doubt anything will dethrone this one. Christina's asshole on full display:

Marco

wwwolf;6535300 said:
Does anyone still have access to Christina's site. They posted the last set 1376 yesterday and my account is closed. Typical. But I guess he did say "around August 19" so 3 days later is still there. I don't see the set posted anywhere so maybe I'm not the only one who can't get it.
The set is there. Nothing special IMHO. I am sure modelshrek will get to it eventually...

Status
Not open for further replies.