Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moderator CM

From what I know it looks like she is very happy, 2 beautiful kids and guess her man makes her happy. Only money would be motivation for her to do so but bet the arsehole who was in charge the last time completely turned her off any comeback. She's still pretty with that same cute figure. To me she will always be #1

Moderator CM

p.s.s.s.
I Guess while I'm here there is one other thing. For a longtime I was under the understanding that in the very beginning it was Christina's parents themselves who were managing Christina's photo shoots and website. Does anyone know if any of that is true? Or if anyone could tell us more about that situation? Thank You!

Her mother did have at start then Charles took over after Christina was creeped out by this dude. She told me he really freaked her out and she wanted to get out of it. I think the "Dippin" video and Pasadena Pictures was part of that
Holy Fcuk she is spectacular in this picture!

Marco

I inadvertently kicked off a new discussion about Christina! And then I hit the road and didn't see these messages.

Anyway, I found the video in my stash. I didn't originally find it because it was sitting in a subfolder and was named webcmhd1.mpg. Not a lot of mpg files were released by the site. Thanks for the offers to supply it, but I have it now. Kitty-Kats still needs to post a copy of the movie.

Moderator CM posted images from an early (not the first) HD movie which was split in two parts. They were HD-Sun-Bath and HD-Sun-Bath2. About 30 minutes in total.

I am not sure which video Christina had the most orgasms. I've seen some where it is difficult to know for sure but she could have had several in at least some of them that I recall.

I hear what you are saying pervedfriend. There will never be another Christina. It is not possible. She road the early wave of Internet teen tease models all the way into adult nudity over 13 years (2001-2014).

Yes, Christina went out to California looking for fame and fortune. But she was already infamous and that was about as far as she would go...

If I thought making a "pictures" company and contract with Christina would give me a shot with her, I would have tried the same thing! So, is that creepy?

Moderator CM

If I thought making a "pictures" company and contract with Christina would give me a shot with her, I would have tried the same thing! So, is that creepy?

[/QUOTE]

Christina called the GUY to tried to make it all happen CREEPY, maybe it could have happened but I talked to her in person and that's what she told me so she stopped cold turkey!

Marco

Christina called the GUY to tried to make it all happen CREEPY, maybe it could have happened but I talked to her in person and that's what she told me so she stopped cold turkey!
Just to clarify, I wasn't suggesting you were being inaccurate Moderator CM, just that perhaps Christina is/was more naïve than we thought. 19 year old girl with large breasts goes to SoCal seeking fame and fortune and talent manager is "creepy." I think that is going to happen 99.9999999 % of the time! Not saying it is right, just predictable. But let's also remember she did get some work while with Pasadena Pictures and had some sort of business arrangement between 2004-2006. So, it isn't like she immediately ended that relationship...

I will stand by my earlier comments that I might also engage in some creepiness to get close to Christina's 19 year old tittes!

Marco

Talking about 19 year old Christina made me decide to make a new GIF of 19 year old Christina. From Christina Model Video 68:

Prelude97

God damn. Marco your fucking videos really depress me sometimes. That video 68! Jesus christ.
How can a girl have a rack that damn nice!? Please for the love of all that is Holy Come back Christina. Seriously. Enough of the bullshit. Come Back.

keeper31

Staff member
Marco not sure how many times I have thanked you over the years, Thanks again.

Moderator CM

Fuck MArco she is fucking amazing and she knows I would rather kiss her on the lips once than do ANYTHING WITH THE 2 SEXIEST WOMEN IN HOLLYWOOD. She laughs but I still stand by it even now. If you pictured the most perfect woman in my mind it's Christina, hands down, talked a few times but never met and she seems like a genuine regular good women who just wants a family like she never had. If she never post again it sucks but happier for her. She should have had more success

Marco

Thanks for the comments! I feel people's agony and ecstasy. It is a funny situation. I am working on something else that will take a little while. People will either love or hate it. We'll see...

I think the highlight for me in that time frame is video 64 and photoset 312. She really put it all out there. You can clearly see she has hard nipples and huge areolas. Not to mention her right breast is clearly much larger than the left!

crazylegs

Thanks for the comments! I feel people's agony and ecstasy. It is a funny situation. I am working on something else that will take a little while. People will either love or hate it. We'll see...

I think the highlight for me in that time frame is video 64 and photoset 312. She really put it all out there. You can clearly see she has hard nipples and huge areolas. Not to mention her right breast is clearly much larger than the left!

damn shame the old folks who ran her site made her take her nipple piercing out.

Moderator CM

I never stop watching her videos...Amanda Verona look good despite excessive Tats but Kateelife just blows my mind. Take Christina over both in a milli-second

Status
Not open for further replies.