Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveN99

Here's a question - there were short Serial movies. I don't see any of them on this site. In other places I've seen an 01 series, and an 02 series (including a great big nip slip), and an 04 series. Has anybody every heard of an 03 series? Any idea where to find them?
Thanks!

Moderator CM

I have this and many others.......She looks happy and still a babe. I want to see more of her but if I don't I know she is happy.................And to me that's all that matters. She is not the prettiest in the world......but to me she is and I wish her the best

Marco

These are from a couple of months ago. I pixelated or cropped out the child depending on the photo. I don't think we should post images of anybody other than Christina but especially not kids...

Tahoe1919

Mostly been a lurker here and have enjoyed all the contributions. Christina is still one of the tops in my book, and still enjoy viewing her past content.

That being said, I have a question that has been nagging me, and I thought this would be the best place to ask it. Christina did a few sets and videos with a girl named Tracy (not Traci19 aka Salina Ford). I remember a year or so ago seeing this model (not sure if she used the same name) on another site somewhere. Would anyone have information regarding this model and her other work? For the life of me I cannot remember the site. Thanks in advance.

bigboy4752002

Mostly been a lurker here and have enjoyed all the contributions. Christina is still one of the tops in my book, and still enjoy viewing her past content.

That being said, I have a question that has been nagging me, and I thought this would be the best place to ask it. Christina did a few sets and videos with a girl named Tracy (not Traci19 aka Salina Ford). I remember a year or so ago seeing this model (not sure if she used the same name) on another site somewhere. Would anyone have information regarding this model and her other work? For the life of me I cannot remember the site. Thanks in advance.
On this page: http://www.kitty-kats.net/threads/christinamodel-special-hq-sets-bytewhale.2351806/
Shrek has posted all of Christina's specialty sets of pictures, maybe who you are looking for is on it. I am sure one of the more knowledgeable guys here will ID her for you.

cmfriend

Sniper and Marco and Sleazoid Thanks for posting the photos. Miss CM a lot. She looks great! Her body is amazing! Christina is a Super Hot Mom!

Marco in your photo I noticed she has that large ring on her finger. So obviously CM is still married.

keeper31

Staff member
Still have not found anyone as sexy and interesting as Christina was. The search goes on.

Moderator CM

I don't think there will ever be as sexy, sensual and sincere as Christina is. She tried her best an unfortunately she was bullied to the point where she cried several cam shows. Not because of her members but because her administrators were ignorant and over bearing and I know of the 1st hand through conversation. That's a good reason why the site no longer exists.

I also know she is very happy and blessed to have 2 amazing daughters and as members we have been blessed to see one of the most beautiful attractive lady ever to grace the internet. She is and always will be #1 (My #1 Ever!) She still looks AMAZING

http://imagetwist.com/8donyd9ryt9q/1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

bigboy4752002

There are very few women that I followed and loved see on the internet. Christina was one of my three favorite women. Her along with Yulia Nova and Marge Mellor are the ones that just have that extra something very few women have. It is just a sex appeal you can't explain it, you just feel it.

Moderator CM

Is this the Marge Mellor? That's some serious B&W boobage!!!! Very classy boobies :) Does not have the Beauty Christina has but nice pick!

bigboy4752002

Is this the Marge Mellor? That's some serious B&W boobage!!!! Very classy boobies :) Does not have the Beauty Christina has but nice pick!
Yes that is Marge Mellor on the right and Judy O'Day on the left. She has better pictures than this one and yes, she has a wonderful set of breasts and a killer smile. By the way Judy O'Day is not bad either

Status
Not open for further replies.