Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moderator CM

Back in the 50's & 60's there were some truly amazing ladies, before my time but one to think of is Cynthia Myers playmate 1968. Call me biased but pick Christina over all of them

bigboy4752002

[/URL] [/IMG]
There are lots of beautiful women from the 1900's and up with that special thing that Christina has. I could name them when I have their names like the above women. I do have a favorite from the 1930's and I wish I knew her name. I have her is several videos from SWV. On Nudie Cuties number 1 she is in 3 videos. On is called Christmas Eves and the other titled one is called New Years Eve. That is where this still is from.

STAFF said:
POST EDITED
please next time use the BB code for your images, not the direct link

Last edited by a moderator:

Moderator CM

modelshrek2012 just posted pantyhose set from Christina....fcuking spectacular especially this set! Go take a peek and download :)

Reason why it's perfect posed photos from Christina and wish Nikki would not continue taking pictures from the side...If I jerk to her for more then 30 seconds my neck get sore :p

Marco

I decided it was time for a new GIF. I went back and I was looking at footage of Christina licking her nipples. She favors her right nipple because that breast is larger than the left one. I was actually trying to find footage of her attempting to suck her nipple but I couldn't find anything good. If you know of good footage of her actually sucking her nipple, let me know. Anyway, this GIF is from the member movie "HD-Nurse" posted for June 21, 2009. It has a nice zoom in and features studs in her forearms and tongue and heavily painted fingernails. Enjoy!

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
I was just attempting to look at a Christina video which I thought I had, but I cannot find it. I also could not find it on Kitty-Kats. The file name should be WebCamHD1.mpg but it could also be named HD-CAM1. At any rate, it was released in August 2008. The file should be 716 mb at 1280 x 720 and 18:16 min in length. Here's some screen shoots from the original website:

This is an early HD video from Christina that I would like to find. The only links I could find are dead. A little help?

I found it. As soon as I have figuered out in which thread it has to be posted, I will release it

bigboy4752002

I decided it was time for a new GIF. I went back and I was looking at footage of Christina licking her nipples. She favors her right nipple because that breast is larger than the left one. I was actually trying to find footage of her attempting to suck her nipple but I couldn't find anything good. If you know of good footage of her actually sucking her nipple, let me know. Anyway, this GIF is from the member movie "HD-Nurse" posted for June 21, 2009. It has a nice zoom in and features studs in her forearms and tongue and heavily painted fingernails. Enjoy!

In the cam show #13 I think it is, she does attempt to suck her right nipple and does a fairly good job of it. It is just after she takes off her bra about half way through the cam show.

Marco

Good call bigboy4752002. Indeed Webcast 13 from 7-20-09 does have Christina briefly sucking her right nipple twice in the show. There is also some nipple licking. Her breasts were slightly larger at the time. Unfortunately, the quality of the webcast video is not very good. So, the GIF is mediocre quality:

keeper31

Staff member
Thanks Marco, those are big tits, love them.

sleazoid

Good call bigboy4752002. Indeed Webcast 13 from 7-20-09 does have Christina briefly sucking her right nipple twice in the show. There is also some nipple licking. Her breasts were slightly larger at the time. Unfortunately, the quality of the webcast video is not very good. So, the GIF is mediocre quality:
I remember this one because she said "Well, I know I'll never go completely nude" :D

Since you listed the webcast date, would you or anyone else here have the release dates for all of her videos?

TIA

sommier2

I decided it was time for a new GIF. I went back and I was looking at footage of Christina licking her nipples. She favors her right nipple because that breast is larger than the left one. I was actually trying to find footage of her attempting to suck her nipple but I couldn't find anything good. If you know of good footage of her actually sucking her nipple, let me know.
In "HD - See Thru Thong & V" she sucks her right nipple around the 1 min mark and 19:45. HD-SeeT.avi

bigboy4752002

I agree but have not watched her videos, if she has any.
There are no known videos of Marge Mellor. I have searched for years for one. I have plenty of other videos for the pin-ups of the 1940's through the 1960's. If someone finds one of her, the vintage forums would go crazy.
George

Marco

Since you listed the webcast date, would you or anyone else here have the release dates for all of her videos?

TIA
I have seen spreadsheets with a lot of dates but not all of the dates for everything. I also have most of the information from the website for what was released over the last several years of her career. I use the dates from the site which are not necessarily 100% accurate. But since the site doesn't say when things were actually filmed, you might as well go with what they say is the release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.