Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigboy4752002

Isn't one of those the one where she is getting harassed for being out of it and she starts to fight back the tears? I mean, she was out of it, but no need to make Christina cry...
Yes, she is very out of it and the guys were just too mean to her. It is not worth sharing, because of the way she was treated.

Moderator CM

Isn't one of those the one where she is getting harassed for being out of it and she starts to fight back the tears? I mean, she was out of it, but no need to make Christina cry...
This happened on 2 occasions, one was alcohol and medications caused her drowsiness which she was sick and did not think alcohol would intensify effect. The other time (off hand maybe more) was sarah was being a total (see u next Tuesday) and called her a whore(only Christina seen that) but some rude fans made it even worse. She was young, not experienced and tried her best that night and was not treated with respect. Fans can be totally different but sarah and management to do that is uncalled for and a total arsehole move!

Marco

The other time (off hand maybe more) was sarah was being a total (see u next Tuesday) and called her a whore(only Christina seen that) but some rude fans made it even worse.
Yes, this is the session I was talking about. Although I have never seen the messaging part of that cam session, either from Sarah or the members in the room, so I am only going on what I heard was said as I did not see it myself. If anyone has a capture with the messages I would be mildly interested in seeing it. Although we might out some members who were assholes if we had that...

Marco

Decided it was time for Christina to put on another show for us. I want her to take a good size dildo, spread her legs and drill her pussy good. What size dildo? This size will do:

Now, Christina, we would all like to see you "Drill baby, drill!"

For those of you who are interested, this comes from the three year old video, April 14 - WhiteBed.

keeper31

Staff member
EXCELLENT!, thanks Marco. Love it when she slows down and goes deep.

voyeurkind

Anyone look back on Christina's site and career (well, really all of the World Model sites) and think "Man, they really screwed that up. It could have been so much better."

One of the reasons I'm sad Christina retired is because I was really looking forward to see what she would do without someone else running the show.

Jukes07

I still just wish her well, all the best, to all of her co-models
I think Stephi might be the only one still involved at any level.
It would be fun to see "where we are now " pics.

fux0rz

Anyone look back on Christina's site and career (well, really all of the World Model sites) and think "Man, they really screwed that up. It could have been so much better."

One of the reasons I'm sad Christina retired is because I was really looking forward to see what she would do without someone else running the show.
They didn't show her tits in her prime, and even worse, they didn't shoot any topless/nude in her prime to be released later. They tried to be too greedy, and Christina started losing her looks very young, her tits deflated, I also think she was ripped off, as she was working as a waitress at the height of her sites popularity.

It was a fuck up all around.

hookjsf

At the very end, Christina WAS "the only one running the show." She booked her own photoshoots, hired her own photographer, and took her own videos. She shipped them to her old webmaster, and all they did was upload her material.

Marco

Well, if you are interested in a Christina update, it seems like she still wants some attention. This is a selfie she posted within the past 24 hours:

foolsbane

Where did she post, if you don't mind me asking? The last place I knew she frequented was her Christinamodel7 twitter account before she fell off the map.

Marco

Well, that may be changing now.
Hopefully not. People should not be trying to contact or harass her. I just repost an occasional photo because she is the one putting her photo onto the Internet. If she, of all people, doesn't understand the implications of putting her picture onto the Internet then there really is no point in discussing it...

trugun

Well, if you are interested in a Christina update, it seems like she still wants some attention. This is a selfie she posted within the past 24 hours:

Suprised you guys got fooled by this. 1/ this is Nikki Sims not Christina. 2/ If I understand right the pic came from facebook, so would be an old pic as Nikki came off facebook a good number of years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.