1. **********************************************************************************************
    Hi! If you wish to view all content on our website, please consider taking the time to sign up (register).
    It's free !
    **********************************************************************************************

Christina Model Updates

Discussion in 'Model Discussion & Requests' started by keeper31, May 17, 2014.

1. Pervo

Pervo New Member

Having 2 kids back/back probably wreaked havoc on her awesome body.

I don't care. I hope she comes back anyway (in some fashion). Like some have already said on here, it prob comes down to finances. If she's set for life she may not come back. If she needs the money, she might. Also, modeling has been such a big part of her life for so long she may come back to fill that "gap". On the other hand, if that was the case, she prob would have come back by now. Hell, I'm just speculating, I have no idea. I'm just glad she modeled as long as she did.

I'm a sports fan....It's like when Barry Sanders retired too early. It was like DAMN! But on second thought, it was fun as hell watching him play in his prime for 10 years.

dusty500 and klperved like this.
  2. fobert

fobert Member

can we get a link of this one ?

3. keeper31

keeper31 Global Moderator Staff Member

Did you check in Top Models?

4. Marco

Marco Member

I can appreciate Moderator CM's interest in the White Stockings video from 2012. There's another video which I like, from the same period, where her breasts are a little fuller and the same BF is doing the crazy camera work. It's called "HD X - Thru the Fishnet" released on 4-13-12 and it is probably filmed around 4 years ago. She's wearing fishnet stockings and is probing her pussy with her favorite candy cane vibrator. Here's a GIF:

[​IMG]

Footlover, nie_nie, K9MAX and 11 others like this.
  5. keeper31

Nice Marco. I like it when she twirls it and he does a closeup. Thanks.

6. 19silver21

19silver21 Member

Wow, What a nice clip. Thanks

7. Kimj

Kimj Member

I love the start of this video where Christina gyrates her hips and thrusts her pussy forward - awesome!

8. chroniclvr

chroniclvr Member

One good hop in these outfits and she would have broke the internet:D[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Nearly did here....[​IMG]

9. keeper31

She did break the internet a few times in her career.

crazylegs and theunderkin like this.
  10. Pervo

Pervo New Member

I thought I read that Christina was in Eminem's video "Ass Like That". I just watched it twice and didnt' see her. Maybe I just missed it.

11. jonlight07

jonlight07 New Member

what video is this from? (i should know, but don't)

12. chroniclvr

chroniclvr Member

The very bouncy Gif is from video #59, and the other two Gifs are from video #49

jonlight07, theunderkin and lazyboy2 like this.
  13. jonlight07

jonlight07 New Member

it seems that the DVD era DVD43-131 page is missing?? I had a bookmark for page, but it does not seem to show up on site.

14. Marco

Marco Member

This page is about to get seriously bogged down with images and GIF's. My apologies to people with slow connections!!!

I just spent some time reviewing the video "Who Knows Christina" it is dated 9-19-13.

It's kind of an oddity, just like the video's name. Christina looks a little wild eyed in the video:

[​IMG]

She starts the video wearing no panties and within a minute she is flashing you the goods from behind:

[​IMG]

In about 1.5 minutes her tits are exposed and just over 2 minutes she is licking her nipple:

[​IMG]

Within a few more minutes she is rubbing out orgasms like there's a 5 for 1 sale. She is rubbing herself, talking dirty and making faces:

[​IMG]

And she pulls her own hair like she is driving herself wild:

[​IMG]

She even uses her own spit, like a seasoned professional, before she inserts the vibrator. You can see her enlarged clit and some of her pussy lips wrapped around the vibrator:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Another game face:

[​IMG]

But lets take a good look at the spit application, her enlarged clit and those pussy lips in this GIF:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
    dusty500, K9MAX, klperved and 9 others like this.
  15. keeper31

Damn Marco I am trying to work! Nice work, time for a break.

16. lazyboy2

lazyboy2 Member

Hi Pervo

I went back and looked at the video from BET and I could not find it either. The clip that had her in it was on WP before Grady took over

and she was seated in the back seat of a convertible with another girl.

17. Moderator CM

Moderator CM Member

gargoyle62, klperved, nie_nie and 2 others like this.
  18. chroniclvr

chroniclvr Member

She is mainly in the beginning of the video amidst the crowd, she is very easy to miss, but she is there, look here.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    They totally underrated her, compared to the other music video she was in, I don't remember what the name of the artist now, but the song was called "dippin", where she was given the camera time that she so rightfully deserves.

19. danni32ff

danni32ff Member

She is also the girl who is walking down the aisle of the movie theater. I think she is wearing a pink colored crop-top with a white t-shirt underneath

20. zanzibar74

zanzibar74 New Member

21. Marco

Marco Member

There's two different videos in that post. The first video was from my post about "Who Knows Christina" and can be found here:

http://kitty-kats.net/threads/chris...nd-shop-hd-videos.2250498/page-2#post-6593296

The second video is "Christina & Big D" and can be found here:

http://kitty-kats.net/threads/chris...nd-shop-hd-videos.2250498/page-2#post-6593303

In the past I posted a GIF for that video because she really grinds her ass into that dildo and she ends up sliding to her left on that blanket and really exposes herself.

dusty500 and acecoyote like this.
  22. K9MAX

K9MAX New Member

Nice gif

23. K9MAX

K9MAX New Member

Nice

Nice gif

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2016
  24. kingkrown

kingkrown Member

Does anyone have all the "Feature Videos"?
    I am missing 4, 6,7,8,9
    Also missing a couple of candids if anyone can share :)

theunderkin likes this.
  25. keeper31

Search in top models, all her content is there.

26. theunderkin

theunderkin Member

Not all, actually. Those vids @kingkrown listed are long lost. As are 1,2,4,5,6&8 candids. Likely the same missing above.

27. keeper31

I will check on them this evening and get back to you guys.

theunderkin likes this.
  28. jharris

jharris Member

29. Boombox55

Boombox55 New Member

Oh my. Definitely my favorite GIF in the thread. Any have more like it?

dusty500 likes this.
  30. theunderkin

theunderkin Member

Any update?

dusty500 likes this.