Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceno

Probably doesn't matter, it'll just be another bate video again. I've watched a few and it always strikes me as odd that 2 or 3 vids in a row must have been done right after each other. Based on certain items/clothing/backround stuff on bed etc. She must do one vid then start up again right after. Pumping out 3 or 4 in a row and call it a day. At this point in time, if you've seen one of her bate vids, you've seen them all.

keeper31

Staff member
Ceno;6363265 said:
Probably doesn't matter, it'll just be another bate video again. I've watched a few and it always strikes me as odd that 2 or 3 vids in a row must have been done right after each other. Based on certain items/clothing/backround stuff on bed etc. She must do one vid then start up again right after. Pumping out 3 or 4 in a row and call it a day. At this point in time, if you've seen one of her bate vids, you've seen them all.
You are right but thankfully each time she does a new set of vids she adds or shows a little more. So I look forward to the new vids each time.

Marco

Has anyone else been following the Twitter account which we believe is Christina's? It says the site admin may shutdown the site because they are not into Christina's current situation. On the bright side, this could lead to new management who is down for anything. Let's all pray for this...

danni32ff

well, well
Christina just tweeted a pic of herself wearing an outfit that she wants to sale to the highest bidder.
You can definitely see her pregnant belly, so I guess that cat is out of the bag on her own accord versus people asking me to show proof that she is about 16 weeks along based on the great news that I shared in an earlier post

agnios

she really should just go on MFC and start making the tons of money she can there and dump her webmaster already.

Sniper_Merc

danni32ff;6381507 said:
well, well
Christina just tweeted a pic of herself wearing an outfit that she wants to sale to the highest bidder.
You can definitely see her pregnant belly, so I guess that cat is out of the bag on her own accord versus people asking me to show proof that she is about 16 weeks along based on the great news that I shared in an earlier post
OMG she looks 10 years older in that pic, yeeesh!!! Horrible selfie.

danni32ff

Sniper_Merc;6381578 said:
OMG she looks 10 years older in that pic, yeeesh!!! Horrible selfie.

Dude, that is how she really looks in real life and has looked like this for the past couple of years.
She isn't at a photo shoot with make-up on to hide her skin and the wrinkles around her eyes. This is real life dude and 29yrs of living, so I would kinda give her a break.

Marco

Not sure that it is clear from the photo she is bigger in the middle, but DAMN her titties are looking mighty fine!

agnios

christina isn't a teen any more. over time gravity wins. the more you have for gravity to tug on... the worse things look over time

this is kinda why I have said in the past that she has missed her window to really make enough to retire on. Her webmaster absolutely fucked her. After doing this for more than a decade, she should have been set for life. MAYBE by becoming super popular on MFC she can build up enough money to support herself for a few years while she retrains to be able to make a living in the real world. Or find a drew carey on MFC to take care of her.

keeper31

Staff member
Someone should post the picture so we can all join in!

Never mind I found it

sicilian

keeper31;6381768 said:

Never mind I found it
She's beautiful imho although I wish she would stop having toilets in vids and pics lol.

Prelude97

Got to say. This summer video is pretty good. Christina's Knockers look really Plump and Solid. Is this the baby juice doing its charm? If so, WTF is Charles doing?!?! Those Bad Girls are going to get MUCH BIGGER!! This is NOT the time to stop the site. COME ON CHARLES!! Weve been waiting over a decade to see those things Balloon to the size of Elementary School Globes.

THIS Is fucking Depressing.

cmfriend

keeper31;6381768 said:

Never mind I found it

Wonder if we will see Christina follow in fellow internet vet MissyModels footsteps and see her pose like this? Are you ready to see that?

I would love to see a preg CM with the big dildo in her pussy!

Marco

Wouldn't it be great to see her squeezing her lactating breasts and then licking the milk off her nipples?

I am worried she is going to back off stuffing dildos into her snatch. She seems tentative about doing that recently. We seem to get the best views of her snatch when she is seriously using a dildo...

Marco

Christina's new video is out called "JUL14 - Zebra 1." She allays my fears by stuffing herself with a dildo in this one. BUT she has a moment of uncertainty about how to insert it and then takes quite a while to get it fully inserted. So, it is clear her box is out of practice. But she does finish its use by pulling it out and popping it in her mouth and licking it clean, just like she should:

Status
Not open for further replies.